no baked beans

for a couple days before a date.

seems reasonable.

so gentlemen, what else do you do to be ready for a session?
clean up them fingernails?
shower twice?
do a bunch of push ups and pullups?
get out that old rotary razor you got for xmas years ago?
not eat that day so you don't have to take a crap in the middle?
Gross, What is with the crap stuff? Did someone shit on your date literally?
hahahaha

looking at trinity's 'fuck you, you're fired' thread put it into my head. i think.
I shave where needed shower use mouthwash and have a hobby kit with nail clippers nail file Axe Body Spray deodorant and money yeah gotta have money.
I walk in with a stack of fkn cash. Figure that when I'm done I'm done, if I go over an hour or two then I leave more money. I'm always packing and warn them in advance.
I'm a really complicated man who likes to delve into the psyche behind the girl and then the date typically gets very interesting very fast.

I'm always clean fresh, smell right and I'm in good shape for a man my age. I compete three times a year in Crossfit and will be in the 2016 Spartan Race. Application was accepted today.

Most times I could care less if I even nut, I just like to play and explore new bodies!
Is it just me but I think I just read a eecie dating profile?? I just thought it was funny. lol!!
I walk in with a stack of fkn cash. Figure that when I'm done I'm done, if I go over an hour or two then I leave more money. I'm always packing and warn them in advance.
I'm a really complicated man who likes to delve into the psyche behind the girl and then the date typically gets very interesting very fast.

I'm always clean fresh, smell right and I'm in good shape for a man my age. I compete three times a year in Crossfit and will be in the 2016 Spartan Race. Application was accepted today.

Most times I could care less if I even nut, I just like to play and explore new bodies! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Fuck me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?
Fuck me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
No, though I have been to T-town many times. Last was in August for CTG run.

Your showcase is mesmerizing! The pic of you with the glasses is intriguing to me.
Your post's are very intriguing to me.
Your post's are very intriguing to me. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Welcome to the mind of mad man!
BTW: nice wings! I have a pair myself
trim the balls when ya shave.....I cannot worship them if they are covered with leaves!!! lol
trim the balls when ya shave.....I cannot worship them if they are covered with leaves!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, Rake the yard please lol
NQAT, you can have your beans and eat them, too. You're welcome.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (133.8 KB, 72 views)