Some Thing To Kick Around

I don't think It's just been Me I have heard this from some of the Eccie Members also but I have seen the Good providers in tally are going down in numbers. It's Sad I have always enjoyed the Hobby but here the last few mouths I have slowed down just Because of the number of good providers have seemed to drop I still see a few of my reg. but I have started see Sugar Baby's that has been fun but it still not like seeing a good providers I have been talking to some UTR that have been willing to drive down here to see me .and if there would come to see me I know if there was more interest I know they would make a weekend out of it for everyone. And then some of there friends would come and it would make a snowball ecf. out of it.. I also I have a good friend that was saying if the Hobby picked up here More good providers would come I know I am not the only one that would love to see that. I know on here there is nothing going on so if a Visiting provider is looking for somewhere to go tally not going to get them . I think we should really start putting more input into this website so we may get more top UTR to come here. I know I share a lot on the panhandle page just because there nobody talking here and I have made some friends with a lot of guys all a crossed to panhandle on there. I just think if PCB and P-Cola can do it why do we do more to bring in more interest in the Tally Hobby. What do you all think would be good to bring more Visiting provider and really good one's here?
I don't think It's just been Me I have heard this from some of the Eccie Members also but I have seen the Good providers in tally are going down in numbers. It's Sad I have always enjoyed the Hobby but here the last few mouths I have slowed down just Because of the number of good providers have seemed to drop I still see a few of my reg. but I have started see Sugar Baby's that has been fun but it still not like seeing a good providers I have been talking to some UTR that have been willing to drive down here to see me .and if there would come to see me I know if there was more interest I know they would make a weekend out of it for everyone. And then some of there friends would come and it would make a snowball ecf. out of it.. I also I have a good friend that was saying if the Hobby picked up here More good providers would come I know I am not the only one that would love to see that. I know on here there is nothing going on so if a Visiting provider is looking for somewhere to go tally not going to get them . I think we should really start putting more input into this website so we may get more top UTR to come here. I know I share a lot on the panhandle page just because there nobody talking here and I have made some friends with a lot of guys all a crossed to panhandle on there. I just think if PCB and P-Cola can do it why do we do more to bring in more interest in the Tally Hobby. What do you all think would be good to bring more Visiting provider and really good one's here? Originally Posted by Jjsunday
One word - paragraphs.

Okay, I'm not the grammar police (but on Facebook I am).

But I know exactly what you mean.

And not just that, but the few that do advertise don't always answer their phones, or their phones have busy signals, or their voicemails aren't set up. I mean, what's up with that?

These providers are going to go to the time and expense of advertising and then not even answer when someone calls? That's fucked up.
I mentioned this topic not long ago. Hell I had Sexi Rose from PC come over because there just isn't much around here. And when I play,I play with my SO. It's kinda hard to find providers that do. At least the sexy one's I like. Rose is great. I look forward to setting up another meeting. If you're willing to pay the up charge for travel she's definitely worth it!
George I am Sorry I am not the best writer .I don't work in a office but I do try to get my point acrossed lol .But yes I agree with you both I have called some of the BP providers and most of them don't ans and have no Voice mail most of the time they will call back it may be a hour or two later lol

I wished I knew Rose was in town I would have seen her she is hot the next time she coming let me know I would love to see her. I think the ones I have been talking to would see Cup. I wish my S/O would play with me like your does I am Jellious lol

I know there is some good one coming the next two weeks we have Angel D that is going to be here next week I saw her about a year ago she has got a hot Body I think she is got one of the best body's I have ever played with.

Then we have Gemini Starr coming at the end of the week and I love Gemini she has got to be a good friend of mine She is so down to earth and just real with you and a very Good Provider

then I have been talking to Lana Leggs for a week now and she told me she would come down and is going to be here in 2 weeks I have already been Pre screened with her she has Screened me harder then anyone I have seen so far but her reviews are great Just like Angel D and Gemini S

I really think the more we go see the Visiting UTR'S the more they will come back and then like I said I belive it will get more good providers to start coming
Just a thought But to me it makes since I just would like to see more really Good Provider coming to Tally you know they pass right by here on there way to south Fl

But like I said Lets Kick this around and maybe somebody else may have some thing else we may do to get more Good ones coming

I hope this was better George I tried to back it up some for you lol
Thank you, JJ, I do appreciate it. You have valuable things to say, and you've made them easier to read.