I has a soapbox

I am not sure why there is so much taunting and outright childish statements I have been reading here lately and honestly it is me taking a huge chance at being the target or someone's hateful scorn for just posting this. So here is my two cents and let them land where they may.
I have been a member of this site for just over a year, and I can honestly say it has made my life a little more interesting in a time when I am recovering from a huge loss in my life. I have seen four different providers from this site alone all of them nicer people than I spent most of my life around. I see members complaining about providers and their attitudes and I also have seen members doing nothing more than being annoying trolls who only live to ridicule people for taking the time to share their opinions.
People will clash over anything be it money, hygiene, or whatever makes them angry. I had a family member who had this great saying when it came to people who do nothing but gripe. "That person is so much of an asshole it could be raining money and they would bitch about having to bend over to pick it up!"
Until the government decides to pull the proverbial stick from their asses just remember this. Member or provider does not mean crap because in the eyes of the law you are both committing a crime. Not only are we risking our freedom and in some cases maybe our lives just at a chance to meet someone and make a connection. At the end of the day if you are still breathing, and you were not horribly maimed or anything else bad that may have happened, you are still alive to learn from it.
I am not sure why there is so much taunting and outright childish statements I have been reading here lately and honestly it is me taking a huge chance at being the target or someone's hateful scorn for just posting this. So here is my two cents and let them land where they may.
I have been a member of this site for just over a year, and I can honestly say it has made my life a little more interesting in a time when I am recovering from a huge loss in my life. I have seen four different providers from this site alone all of them nicer people than I spent most of my life around. I see members complaining about providers and their attitudes and I also have seen members doing nothing more than being annoying trolls who only live to ridicule people for taking the time to share their opinions.
People will clash over anything be it money, hygiene, or whatever makes them angry. I had a family member who had this great saying when it came to people who do nothing but gripe. "That person is so much of an asshole it could be raining money and they would bitch about having to bend over to pick it up!"
Until the government decides to pull the proverbial stick from their asses just remember this. Member or provider does not mean crap because in the eyes of the law you are both committing a crime. Not only are we risking our freedom and in some cases maybe our lives just at a chance to meet someone and make a connection. At the end of the day if you are still breathing, and you were not horribly maimed or anything else bad that may have happened, you are still alive to learn from it. Originally Posted by Mikali72
Probably the most well thought out thing I've read on here in a while.