Let's try an uplifting thread.

No drama, no BS, no insults (either direct or indirect)
Positive comments and compliments only.
Doesnt matter if youre a hooker who likes threesomes with ass to mouth thrown in or a man whos into pegging, Jesus still loves you. Can i get an Amen?
Here's a positive. A big one. 98% of my sessions with ladies from this board have been highly satisfactory to excellent. That's the truth. But research remains your friend.
Here's a positive. A big one. 98% of my sessions with ladies from this board have been highly satisfactory to excellent. That's the truth. But research remains your friend. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Glad to have the honor of being a portion of your happy percentage.
No ma'am, you are not in the 2% of sad outcomes, that's for sure.
A positive: Even an old fat fart can sometimes find a provider on this board who will make him feel young for an hour. I really appreciate those who offer an IOP with the elderly.
AMEN!
Can honestly say the hobby has been really good to me...I have wonderful regulars who I have seen since I started this business. When I tour big cities I always do well...the last guy I saw in Denver paid to take me to see Taylor Swift on her 1989 tour...another perk of the hobby! & I loved her performance, she was amazing! My boobs are another perk I gained in the hobby got to love boobies and men who love boobies enough to buy you some
Here;s to new boobs, new cars, and gorgeous houses
here's to girls who want dick
I've met so many wonderful people and have had so many amazing experiences through this board that I would have not had the opportunity to meet and do if I had never started this wonderful adventure! I truly enjoy making people feel good and happy! Everyone has always been so kind I'm thankful!
Great thread! I agree with all of the above..........

(Well, not the legging part)
Im so grateful for the lovely hotties ive met,who really get into making a guy feel good..
Thank you Tuck for starting an uplifting thread!

I have met so many wonderful people in the hobby, many of which have become long time great friends.....I consider myself blessed for the wonderful experiences and opportunities Ive had. I enjoy being a positive light in someones life.....lifting them up... making them feel good.... both physically and emotionally...it in turn does the same thing to me! Very fulfilling ..grateful!
Jami-Lynn, you are also in the 98%.