SUCRUNCHMAN welcome back! Small survey

Hello ladies and gents...I'm just doing a small survey to see on a scale of 1-10 how much I was missed by the board. Please don't spare my feelings, I'd like some honest opinions. Those of you (jonballs and others), you can have someone help you count in order to properly number your survey. Ok thanks all
If you were looking for honest, the scale would go from ZERO to TEN.
Feels good to dump jizz on those u care abot Squnch. Extra special sensations with each squirt
Ok fair enough. 0-10 is the new scale so I don't hurt Paul's feelings.
Why do you care? It's not like you are going to respond to anyone's PM about seeing your so called girl. I have tried two times now with nothing back from you. Seems to me you are a bunch of hot air with nothing to back it up. I'll refrain from voting but based on last few days, if I do, would have to be a 0.
Don't worry about responding now, I have lost interest. Thank you very much
ISO thank you very much for your contribution to my survey and this thread. I have responded to most people. There is a particular reason I didn't respond to you though. Your join date is far too recent and I don't feel comfortable putting my friends info out there to someone I'm not positive is safe. It's certainly nothing against you because you might be a great guy...but like I said, I need a solid history in order to give out her personal info. Hope you understand.
ISO thank you very much for your contribution to my survey and this thread. I have responded to most people. There is a particular reason I didn't respond to you though. Your join date is far too recent and I don't feel comfortable putting my friends info out there to someone I'm not positive is safe. It's certainly nothing against you because you might be a great guy...but like I said, I need a solid history in order to give out her personal info. Hope you understand. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Is what it is, a simple pm explaining that would have worked, but again, not a huge thing, there are plenty of others around.

Thanks for explaining it though, appreciated, guess I'll give you a 3 now
You were here before? Then you left?
Hello ladies and gents...I'm just doing a small survey to see on a scale of 1-10 how much I was missed by the board. Please don't spare my feelings, I'd like some honest opinions. Those of you (jonballs and others), you can have someone help you count in order to properly number your survey. Ok thanks all Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Been here awhile and don't even remember you so I guess -10
The pimp is back?

That is great.
You must have found another young girl to take money from.

Good for you.

The funny part is as soon as you posted your first ThreAD about your girl I knew what you were.
Do you export athletic young pussy to Binghamton.
  • Tiger
  • 11-05-2015, 06:08 PM
5 - as you can come and go as you please.
Those of you (jonballs and others), you can have someone help you count in order to properly number your survey. Ok thanks all Originally Posted by sucrunchman

actually that is funny but you missed the truth
you cant be qualified as a number

in·dif·fer·ence
[inˈdif(ə)rəns]

NOUN

1. lack of interest, concern, or sympathy:
    "she shrugged, feigning indifference"synonyms: lack of concern · unconcern · disinterest · lack of interest · [more]
    lack of enthusiasm · apathy · nonchalance · insouciance · boredom · unresponsiveness · impassivity · dispassion · detachment · coolness
Your join date is far too recent and I don't feel comfortable putting my friends info out there to someone I'm not positive is safe. It's certainly nothing against you because you might be a great guy...but like I said, I need a solid history in order to give out her personal info. Hope you understand. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
honestly?

, theres 98 lb spinners

girls

advertising nonstop on BP for years

seeing most anyone that rings in........

your that much of a pussy?