Should I come visit?

Gauging interest... have some time Nov 12 to the 17th to travel and Im wondering if any Albany or surronding area gents would be interested in a seeing me....

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=18693 8

I have steller all yes reviews, very accommodating, no drama or bullshit. Super easy going and down to earth, with a hint of attitude

Deciding between albany or syracuse or just staying close to home (buffalo/rochester)

Sorry its sideways lol

I do half hour/hour/overnights with well established upscale guys. References a MUST!
♡♡♡♡
YES!!!!!! Please cum to Albany.
Another question where is a good place to stay in Albany? Do you know of any hotels that have other entrances like a side door that doesnr lock? I stayed outside the city last time but thinking i want to be in thr city this time
Forget the city. Everyone's favorite hotel around here is viewable from I90 as you're driving out of the city. Pm me for details .
have a good time girl
If you guys haven't filled her inbox yet....
ya done fucked up.
Great pics AD... looking good as always.....
I have decided (and booked my hotel) that I am hoping to arrive (outside of) Albany
Friday 13th, check in by like 2pm then depending on how full my schedule will be, I will head to Syracuse Sunday 15th check out time and probably spend the day/night there...

I do have some emails and pm's to reply back to which I will do today and I will be posting an ad soon too (well I guess this was kind of my threAD)

I really hope this trip is a nice one. At least it won't be below freezing weather like last year when I was there. I still had an amazing time and crossed something off my bucket list, which I truly hope to repeat again, and again and aggggain!
Oh and I have wondered do Y'all Albany guys prefer hours or half hours and are you more likely to book a few days ahead of time or are you more of a last minute notice type?

I just want to say I like to book or at least SCREEN you ahead of time and if you contact me last minute or day of, chances are I won't be able to screen you in time. So please try and at least Shoot me your references ahead of time.

I have started using a new email address (all emails sent to the old bblu69 one will be forwarded)

AMBERDOESXXX@GMAIL.COM

I really hope some new playmates will come out and have some fun getting hot and bothered with me!

Any sexy girls up for some hot fun as well?
....I have been craving to lick some tasty pussy....
My god that pussy.. Lordy Lordy. Looks good enough to eat !
Well hit me up and make time to come eat it
See your pm's