Am I the only nerd that is a fan of the World Series of Poker here?

Anyone else watching the Final Table showdown of the Main Event right now??
What channel, Stacy? TWC has it on at 7:00 on ESPN2.
Yup Wizard, lol I didn't mean that I am watching it at this exact minute - just that I cleared my schedule last night to tune in and watch, and watching it again tonight LOL

I don't know why I've become so addicted to watching the WSOP, but I never miss it LOL
Do you like to play? Ugh, stupid question. Poker I mean?
LOL yes I love to play Hold Em. Once I got started playing Hold Em, any other form of poker seems boring. There is just one problem though. I don't like losing money, so I just play online for fun, not for real money LOL
Got to root for the old man! Fear the fedora!
Oh yeah, Blumenfield is definitely my favorite. I would love to see a heads up between Blumenfield and Stern. One is Mr. Suave, the other looks like he could climb over the table and maul you if he doesn't like your three bet! lol
I'm watching it now. The final will be tomorrow. I guess you'll have to clear your schedule for tomorrow too.

Down to the final 3. I'm a huge poker guy and was there in probably 6 years ago playing. Definitely an awesome atmosphere when you are there live playing.
I'm watching it now. The final will be tomorrow. I guess you'll have to clear your schedule for tomorrow too.

Down to the final 3. I'm a huge poker guy and was there in probably 6 years ago playing. Definitely an awesome atmosphere when you are there live playing. Originally Posted by Asklaw
Now is when the shit gets real when you get down to three LOL

That had to be SO awesome to actually be there and compete. If I ever win the lottery, I am buying into the Main Event just so I can say I did it. I would be out two hours into Day 1, but so what!
You don't need $10k to have a chance to play the main event. I was planning to play the side events like $2000 or $1000 event but join some satellite event that was running 24/7 there and won enough entrance chip for $10k.

Now that everyone is done playing poker. You think its time to play another type of no-limit poke-her lol.
Fear the Fedora!!!!!! Blumenfield rises tonight!

Lol and Asklaw I am always up for some Poke-her! By the time you posted that reply though, I was already on my way to bed LOL
Going to be tough to catch up to the chip leader, but will be interesting to see how aggressive any of them get. One hand could flip it. Fear the Fedora!
Well I'm routing for chip leader John. He's actually my neighbor lol. Wish him the best ��

I'm visiting from PA for the week and definitely down with some heads-up poker with you
Yeah, realistically I don't see any of them taking McKeehan down. He is just too damned good at picking his spots, his nose for sniffing out bluffs is impeccable, and the Poker Gods love him. That is quite a triple threat to deal with. Plus that sociopath stare that he has mastered is highly effective.

Much as I like Blumenfield, I think Beckley would probably have a better chance of tackling the leviathan that is McKeehan. Even still, Blumenfield has been incredible for an amateur. And you just have to love a guy who brews his own beer.

Asklaw you should PM me for the heads up of your life. Be careful going all in though. I just might drown you on the river Muahahah
Yeouch. That last leg was like the Dark Ages - short, nasty, and brutish.

Well done to Joe McKeehan. He played like a boss from day one. Have to love the irony that a 10 saved his life on day 6, then won him the Championship.