Jen the blonde

Any idea where she went?
TwoMinuteTim noticed a recent ad that had Jen and jazz fresh working together.. My guess is that it was a short lived arrangement , but who knows
TwoMinuteTim noticed a recent ad that had Jen and jazz fresh working together.. My guess is that it was a short lived arrangement , but who knows Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Well I have personally spoke to jazz about the 2 girls show,it didn't work out. Jens phone been out of service for almost 2 weeks now. Wonder what happened to her
If you mean this Jen her number changed.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...umber/18874354

Called it today though and her ex presumably must've picked up the phone, but I have talked to her on it within the past few days. She's gotta cut that guy out. Anyway have you seen her? If so a review would be nice as i'm still on the fence if I should keep trying.
saw her couple nights ago ..she said she was at the budget motel ... shes got a new number on the ad
If you mean this Jen her number changed.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...umber/18874354

Called it today though and her ex presumably must've picked up the phone, but I have talked to her on it within the past few days. She's gotta cut that guy out. Anyway have you seen her? If so a review would be nice as i'm still on the fence if I should keep trying. Originally Posted by lprebel74
Her ad is down. Could you share her new # ? Thank you
She's back at her old number. 269-2385. Just meet up with her this week.
Holy chow this chick is flakey. Tried to see her Thursday. Set up a time and as it gets closer she asks if we're still on. I confirm and she says she has to run out quickly and will call me back. An hour goes by...nothing. Send her another text as we are 30 min past originally scheduled time, she responds that we are still on and will call soon. Nothing for another hour+. I text her to say never mind because I have somewhere else to be.

The next afternoon I get a text from her asking me if I want to see her. Sure what the hell. Tell her 5:30p works, she says she will call. Was deja vu with same result. Too friggin bad she looks hot and appears to deliver a good time...if you get to see her. I don't have time for flakes. I say that know, but little head usually wins.
got a text from her phone saying shes got hiv.....wtf
She or someone else is posting with the 269 number. Who the hell needs the drama and headaches! I'm going to blame Treebark/Frank for SAGS.
got a text from her phone saying shes got hiv.....wtf Originally Posted by Toothlog
I did too... Freaked me out.