Rants and Raves about my girls

What a fun time I have had with all the whores over the years.

I was reminiscing to myself about all the pussy I have fucked in the last many years.When I got into this hobby I met a whore in Omaha that some of you may have visited, Candy of Omaha, what a great piece of ass.You would walk in, set the gift down and the towel would hit the floor.
Oh those tits and that sweet pussy. I made several trips to Omaha and gave her a good fuckin.I then met girl, a stripper,but can not for the life of me remember her name, nice mm tits and a tiny waist with a pussy and mouth that was worth the trip across the State.I think I made 3 or 4 trips to Omaha to fuck that whore and she did like being called a whore, especially when you had her on all fours with her head in the pillow and her ass in the air.

I then figured out there were some good whores right here in central Iowa.I met, and I bet many of you fucked this girl,Katie or LuckyU.That girl could give a hell of a good blowjob and such a kind hearted person.I fucked her several times and one time when she wasn’t available when I called she introduced me to Lacey. Remember Lacey back in the day. She advertised all over and had kind of a reputation for not being a very good lay. Well Katie told her to suck and fuck my brains out and she did just that.In fact I think I fucked her couple of times after that.

Over the years I have tried a few amateurs, met a couple of strippers at big earls, some were new and good and some where just okay. Most of the time I got a bbbj and a fuck, sometimes a cbj which I don’t care for and that is a reason never to call them again. I only got taken twice, and both times it was in a different city and both times they came to my room. I usually like going to see my whores at their location. Also most of the time the girls I have met knew what the appointment was about. Every time they would get naked and I would fuck them. Some just enjoy being fucked more than others. Another thing I found out is that a 30 year old MILF is a better fuck than a 20 yr old young whore. What I have found over the years is that a young, “wanna be slut” just don’t know if she wants to fuck an old man.

Oh the slutty girls I have had. Remember Miss Treas, she was much better when she worked for the agency, would do the bbbj and I fucked her several times that spring, summer and fall. Once she went independent I couldn’t get her to do the bbbj so I looked elsewhere. That is when I found the GREAT Janessa. When she started in the business her rate was reasonable and she would put out, MSOG everytime. That whore could suck cock and she loved to be fucked.Some day before I die I would like to save enough money and fuck her again.

Since Janessa I met with Renee and April for a threesome,a little bedroom golf game. That was a fun afternoon, eat pussy and getting fucked at the same time. I have never went back to see Renee, tried setting something up once but she blew me off at the last minute so I never went back. Now April I have seen several times, good piece of ass and a decent blowjob.She is cute as hell for a 30 something MILF.

I have also met Taryn and Delicious Dawn, Miami Heat, 2 or 3 whores from the kitty club, a couple of sluts off of bp, Alyssa, Nadia were a couple, I don’t remember the names of the others, must not have been that impressive.
Remember Cali Holiday? What a good fuck, she was just getting started when I met her and she would let you fuck her as long as you wanted to.I see she now works for an agency in KC. Then there were a few whores from Texas, Nikki comes to mind and the rest I don’t remember their names. But those Texas whores know how to fuck don’t they?

I tried to set up something with Lyrah Cash but she made getting references too difficult and I ran across a great girl who put her ad out, Brooke Banks. Now I never seen her before she got her new tits but she is much like Candy of Omaha only instead of a towel it is a white bathrobe. Walk in the room set the gift down and the bathrobe hits the floor.What a body, what a pretty face and what a good fuck. I have seen her several times and the same for a local MILF, Jessica .I haven’t seen Jessica’s ad lately but I do hope she is still around as I might try and fuck her at least one more time.

I have had a lot of fun with my whores,Almost all of them are great people, very friendly and most are kind hearted.I have fucked everyone at least once that I have met except for the two that scammed me .I guess that is their loss, they could have sucked on a nice big cock.

Well I don’t know why I posted this, maybe to let all the newbies know that this is a fun hobby, it has kept me working hard to make extra candy to share with my girl friends. One thing that makes this fun and somewhat safe it that I have, in most cases, always met with whores that have reviews. I very seldom ever met someone with out a review. I don’t really care if the photos are fake. They all look good with a dick in their mouth and if she is riding cg I like her tits in my face and if she is on her knees with her head in the pillow you never see her face, so looks are not that important. I have always met these girls for the pussy and the blowjob. I never went to see them to find a girlfriend, just a whore. Also when picking a whore, like I have said,late 20s early 30s is the best bet to get the best fuck and blowjob.
Girls, I mean no disrespect when I use the word whore,It is what sets most of you apart from the normal, average piece of ass most of us get back home.And most times we don’t get the blowjob with that piece of ass.Keep up the good work and if we have not met, well maybe someday we will and you can have the pleasure of suckin and fuckin my brains out.

Have a great holiday season and stay safe.
This takes me back down memory lane.

The stripper in Omaha whose name you couldn't remember. It wouldn't be Lexus by any chance would it? Great girl. Made several trips there myself to partake.

Katie was hot. The only problem was she was also nuts. She had stabbed her ex-husband and another guy. I stopped seeing her when I found a knife on a nightstand within reach of her bed in the apartment.

I though Miss Treas was a better provider when she was working for an agency than she was as an independent. That was a few years ago. She is also getting a little long of tooth.

The hottest girls I ever encountered worked for an agency called Luxurious Times. This was when girls advertised in the Register. Does anyone remember that agency? It was owned by the providers, two small town girls trying to make it in the big city.
I've been doing this how long? In all that time I have yet to meet 1 single whore. I have met a lot of fascinating, hard working, and dedicated women, with amazing stories who put their heart and soul into their business. Some of the providers that you mention by name I've never seen but others I have and to refer to them as whores, in my book, demonstrates on your part a serious lack of respect for these women and what these women do.

Semantics, maybe but I'd be willing to bet that this diatribe (go ahead and look it up. I'll wait) you posted has done some serious damage to whatever rep you may of had and that the women who do read it will seriously think twice about seeing you again or even for the 1st time. This would be better placed in the men's lounge.

Maybe you don't care about these women other then what they can provide for you. Maybe they are just heartless, soul less, emotionless cum receptacles put on this planet to serve your needs.

Keep something in mind. You're the one seeking them out, not the other way around and as such, the fact that any of the reputable providers you named choose to see you at all, warrants, fuck that, demands a much higher level of respect for them then you have demonstrated here.

No wonder the scene in Iowa is drying up faster then Betty Whites cooter.

All the best going forward. You're going to need it.
Oh lawd this should be a good thread.
Livin, you said exactly what most of us are thinking...... Good job!
+2
I only know one lady you mentioned, April. She is a sweet, professional and very intelligent lady. I take great issue with you dis-respecting her and others this way! I do agree though that April is a beautiful girl!
Livn, he was probably drunk when he wrote it. It did bring back a lot of memories though. A lot of us remember all the different small strip clubs on the north side of Des Moines (take out was much easier then), the Phoenix Bookstore, massage parlors (not AMPs) all over the place, and nothing could beat the Water Palace. It was a different, and I think better time to monger then.
J &R's was the best bar to go to as far as I was concerned. It was a titty/biker bar that I frequented often. Take out sure was available there. The Cave was decent as was Oggies.
I've been doing this how long? In all that time I have yet to meet 1 single whore. I have met a lot of fascinating, hard working, and dedicated women, with amazing stories who put their heart and soul into their business. Some of the providers that you mention by name I've never seen but others I have and to refer to them as whores, in my book, demonstrates on your part a serious lack of respect for these women and what these women do.

Semantics, maybe but I'd be willing to bet that this diatribe (go ahead and look it up. I'll wait) you posted has done some serious damage to whatever rep you may of had and that the women who do read it will seriously think twice about seeing you again or even for the 1st time. This would be better placed in the men's lounge.

Maybe you don't care about these women other then what they can provide for you. Maybe they are just heartless, soul less, emotionless cum receptacles put on this planet to serve your needs.

Keep something in mind. You're the one seeking them out, not the other way around and as such, the fact that any of the reputable providers you named choose to see you at all, warrants, fuck that, demands a much higher level of respect for them then you have demonstrated here.

All the best going forward. You're going to need it. Originally Posted by livn2do
Lol livn2do baby ... you are just awesome ! Miss you!
J &R's was the best bar to go to as far as I was concerned. It was a titty/biker bar that I frequented often. Take out sure was available there. The Cave was decent as was Oggies. Originally Posted by vegas_bound

One white shoe one black shoe .

J&R,s
Agreed livin2do and kay2day!
quote---I've been doing this how long? In all that time I have yet to meet 1 single whore. I have met a lot of fascinating, hard working, and dedicated women, with amazing stories who put their heart and soul into their business.

DITTO..I LUV YA LIVIN!!!

I can guarantee anybody in this world that I am NOT a whore...I am Hell's mistress of erotic pleasures!! Whore is an ugly word and is so demeaning.The reputable gals who are here in Iowa & who travel to iowa are very sweet,classy,sexy,smart and upstanding ladies who provide a very much needed service to guys who yearn for and who deserve to be treated like kings!
To me if a girl likes to be called a whore or does not care if she is called one...that is her perogative...I just don't wanna be lumped into that kinda "class" as her!......But,each to his own!

Index...I am not hating on ya...I just wish ya all the fun with the kind of girls you enjoy and who enjoy you!
Wow! Some of those names really bring back the memories! One of the best places was BJ's. Great place for noon lunch and dancers! I miss those days :-)
Living to do thank you, this little boy just wanted to get done neg reaction out of the females or i guess to make his big boy parts feel bigger?????
Living it's guys like you and some others that makes our job easy to do and hard to leave... I appreciate you all and know allot of is other girls do too..

Your the best hon