Nov. 12th happy hour - initial report

Well, weather is a bit crisp and windy and the eight of us here at the 4 p.m. start are cruisin'!

Expecting a good crowd for our next to the last event of 2015. Prelude this event is to December's annual xxxmass fete.

Per the usual, only those attending may announce their own presence, no one else's.
Darn traffic!

42 here already and more on the way.

But, childcare issues, car wreck, other RW stuff as usual. Meanwhile the fun continues apace.
Thanks CK for putting together this fine soirée... Looking forward to the Christmas gathering.... Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!!.... Gig-em!
Had a great time. Amazing company, fellowship, and a grand experience as always. Glad to see many friends and ladies. Looking forward to XXXmas.
Nice cozy crowd and had an awesome time
I had a great time too! Thanks CK!
Thanks, ck, as always. I had only a short time to visit but I did get to meet a real doll in person for the 1st time. She and I will meet again to do some "exercise" together.
Thanks CK. Enjoyable as always.
Had a great time.........thanks ck
Thanks CK. Was nice to meet a new friend or two...
Thank you Ck, I had a wonderful time at my first Sa social. I am looking forward to attending more in the future(:

It was nice to see old friends and a couple of new, thank you everyone and sorry to the ones i didn't get a chance to speak with ❤
Oh oh! How do I get on the guest list for an event? I would love to come by and mingle with some San Antonio folks.
Jenna, talk to CK1942...
I heard this was a good one, sorry I missed it. Great job as always, you've set the gold standard!