**Drama Free Post, Just Because**

With all of the drama and bashing of others going on lately in the MS forums, I thought it would be nice to just post something....well....nice, lol! So with that said, have fun, relax, don't let bullshit get you down, happy weekend!!
But but but...the weekends are dead ������
I hear ya Danielle, although I work a RL job so my weekends are always a welcome reprieve. Some of them are slow in the hobbying world, some a little more active, it's all good. I really just wanted to post something lighthearted. I'm so tired, I'm sure I'm not alone either, of seeing all the bickering, outing of others, pettiness, and just plain childish behavior running rampant through out the MS boards.
Every body knows TGIF.........

Friday is also POETS Day, "Piss On Everything Tomorrows Saturday"

Thursday is always S.H.I.T. Day, "Sure Happy Its Thursday"

Any Others?????
... I'm so tired, I'm sure I'm not alone either, of seeing all the bickering, outing of others, pettiness, and just plain childish behavior running rampant through out the MS boards. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
AMEN!!! Can't we all just get along? The whole point of this board is supposed to be helping each other have fun and stay safe (or at least that's what I thought). No need for all the drama. However, just like in RL, some folks seem to thrive on drama. Fuck all that!

Never have understood why that is. I just want to have fun and stay safe. And I'll try to help others do the same. Just my 2¢. I'll shut up now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
I looked up peace, love & SEX and this is what I found! Who knew??

There's something about a middle finger that makes me.......................
I looked up peace, love & SEX and this is what I found! Who knew??

Originally Posted by Nicolet
Oh, you just wanted to find a nice way to give us the finger, Nicolet. Lol
Nuh uh! I really DO like middle fingers! If it's used in the right place!
LMAO, Kernelingus! I can't think of any good acronyms but yours are good!
That's exactly what I was trying to do, Smile Guy, no drama just spreading a little joy. :-)
Sweet, Nicolet!! The middle finger can be a positive thing, hehe.
wooohooo happy weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11951099_1030733046957449_6773370942335786536_n.jpg (49.3 KB, 243 views)
Thanks, Angel. But I don't have to look forward to the weekend - I'm retired so every day is Saturday...LOL!

JaG
I agree keep it positive... I think money is tight for everyone right now.. But it will bounce back.. Don't let it being slow worry u.. Have a great weekend.
Well wish us luck (Ginger Doll & I) we're on our way to Jackson, MS. Hope you guys are more welcoming than the other 3 cities we've been to in the last 2 weeks.