Ok Starbucks..I have the answer!

I saw this on facebook....lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg rrrrrrr.jpg (67.3 KB, 82 views)
lol good one
NO! I'm offended!!!!!!!! WHERE"S THE BACON!!!!!! It has to have BACON! Cause if you don't love bacon, the terrorists win!!!!!!!
here ya go Sins!
Attached Images File Type: jpg df9.jpg (25.2 KB, 64 views) File Type: gif hhh.gif (5.5 KB, 64 views) File Type: jpg Sins.jpg (42.0 KB, 64 views)
Umm.. Yeah Christmas is a holiday filled with mish mash of traditions. But now its commonly accepted for it to be traditional for Christians to celebrate it. I don't really care what people do for Christmas since it has changed into a commercialized family fun day. Make your stupid cups simpler , decorate it , put words on it. I don't care. Christmas is a joke and has been for a long time. Too bad the economy put a damper on it so that people now may be getting back to what Christmas really means... Or not. Stupid cup ccontroversy. Damn people getting upset with this and that. We've become a country of wussies and whiners.
Umm.. Yeah Christmas is a holiday filled with mish mash of traditions. But now its commonly accepted for it to be traditional for Christians to celebrate it. I don't really care what people do for Christmas since it has changed into a commercialized family fun day. Make your stupid cups simpler , decorate it , put words on it. I don't care. Christmas is a joke and has been for a long time. Too bad the economy put a damper on it so that people now may be getting back to what Christmas really means... Or not. Stupid cup ccontroversy. Damn people getting upset with this and that. We've become a country of wussies and whiners. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
I like christmas the way it is
GIFT GIVING DAY

I dont care what "christmas really means" ie religion stuff

recall, the Aztecs and many other ancient civilizations had gods they thought were causing thunder and lightening,
now we have an actual understanding of why this stuff happens

if someone thinks there is more to this life than what we see around us, and think there is an afterlife, I'm glad that can believe that which is why they cannot look down on me for believing Jessica biel's daughter is waiting for me

although why any giving a F about what a coroportation does is beyond me?
I guess peolpe are just bored and yelling,"WISH ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS< NOT HAPPPY HOLIDAYS" makes them happy
but I think the real christmas meaning is to suck it up and be nice to people and treat them as you want to be treated, and not as they actually treat you

one of these pics has gotta make you think

We already know what the guy with the camel is getting for Christmas.