Back to my old self again.

Well I am finally back to my old self again and I'm ready to come out and play. How's everyone been doing? What have I missed?
Omg I'm finally going to get to see u WINNING!!!!
You missed drama and random spells of quietness. There's a few newbies and a few fucktards. Other than that, welcome back girlie
Omg I'm finally going to get to see u WINNING!!!! Originally Posted by cody3168
Lol yes we will make it work this time Cody.
You missed drama and random spells of quietness. There's a few newbies and a few fucktards. Other than that, welcome back girlie Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thanks girl. I'm glad to be back at it. Christmas is coming up way to fast and these four little one's of mine need new clothes.
welcome,,,glad you are feeling better.
Welcome back
welcome,,,glad you are feeling better. Originally Posted by Lorde
Welcome back Originally Posted by Selena25
Thanks guys. Man what happened to the welcome wagon? Guess the board isn't what it used to be huh.
  • mwise
  • 11-18-2015, 06:40 AM
Hey babe, welcome back!
I personally Haven't been logging in much lately...
Board has seemed to change...
Thanks guys. Man +19724218871what happened to the welcome wagon? Guess board isn't what it used to be huh. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
The board has became boring same Bs everyday different type of girls now lately it just seems like a advertisement commercial. No intelligent conversation to be found!
Welcome back Girl.
Welcome back Trinity!
Welcome back, Hun!! I've missed you!

I'll be through Little Rock in a couple of days! Let's do lunch!

Or better yet, drinks!
Welcome back My Love.
The board has became boring same Bs everyday different type of girls now lately it just seems like a advertisement commercial. No intelligent conversation to be found! Originally Posted by Selena25

Let me correct you... "Like an advertisement commercial" lol & last time I checked I have never seen you ever indulge in an intelligent conversation on here. Lol sorry I had to say something since you want some attention & this is a welcome thread

Anywho back to the original reason for the post...welcome love! Have fun and stay busy!
Let me correct you... "Like an advertisement commercial" lol & last time I checked I have never seen you ever indulge in an intelligent conversation on here. Lol sorry I had to say something since you want some attention & this is a welcome thread

Anywho back to the original reason for the post...welcome love! Have fun and stay busy! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Exactly why the board is the way it is Js. Anyways start your own drama say what you want I'm better class I don't have time to argue with you. You are of no relevance to me excuse me I have actual clients to go see.