It's time to make a return!!!

I haven't been on in quite some time. I've tried a few times but don't see much exciting going on in here these days? Am I missing something? My game has improved over the years but things don't seem to have advanced here....what gives?

TG
I forgot it was an election year. That guy comes around promoting Trump every four years.
Nooo....fuck Trump! I actually left eccie to go into those poor hispanic commumities and slums....to help the poor, needy, young, single mothers all over the coastal bend!
Nooo....fuck Trump! I actually left eccie to go into those poor hispanic commumities and slums....to help the poor, needy, young, single mothers all over the coastal bend! Originally Posted by That.guy001
Lulac will probably give you an award for helping the young single Hispanic mothers in our community. My hat is off to you !
I haven't been on in quite some time. I've tried a few times but don't see much exciting going on in here these days? Am I missing something? My game has improved over the years but things don't seem to have advanced here....what gives?

TG Originally Posted by That.guy001

I'm visiting cc lol
I'm visiting cc lol Originally Posted by italia
Welcome sexy lady!
Pimp Wars is scouting the area for material for their new reality show......