How do you.....

Pick your provider?

I have always just toured Des Moines until relocating her in August. I have noticed that there are more reviews about traveling ladies then about the ladies that live here locally.

So it made me wonder how do the men in Des Moines pick there providers. Every city I have lived in has been different. Minneapolis and Kansas City support the local ladies whole heartedly.Once you have been established as a reputable lady the gentlemen always look to see ladies that live in their market.

When I lived in Vegas that was a whole different world. Most ladies only offer incall if they are traveling and local gals might offer incall once a month for the local guys so they don't have to book a room?

So just to try to understand the Des Moines gentlemen a little better which is it... Rate, race, pictures,reviews, who is available now or something else.

Ladies feel free to chime in as well.

Andrea
Hi I look at reviews see what she is like and what is offered.then it's just what mood or flavor.I am feeling.
Reviews and availability... some guys have their want/needs, it is nice to know what you get for your donation...
I usually will drop my regular clients a note and let them know I am heafef tjeir way...if they wanna play,good...if not,it is cool.
I have been told by most of my guys,that they pick on "mood/cash flow/and a]experiences they have had with a provider.

.............................. ......................
I think you are a helluva hot provider and should never have a problem "lining em up" sexy lady!!!
Cash flow is important and with the few Iowa providers I have seen it is getting to be a very expensive hobby...
Cash flow is always a concern. I have my local favorites that I can call anytime. I also have several that let me know when they will be in town and I plan ahead to arrange my schedule. I also like to try new and different. I love all kinds ;-)
To me its about short notice, I have a hectic working schedule so flexibility is rather important to me.
I believe that you got to stay within the economical budget of the people and the area that your in...
Are you easy to book with, attitude, menu. There's lots of things
Cash flow, but also what is my cup of tea. There are certain things I like in a provider. I was able to meet up with a provider from BP earlier this year who worked with a provider who is on this board. So this year I haven't seen much, basically 3 providers , and one was that individual I met and saw her regularly once a month until a 2 months ago, where I am assuming she is pursuing other endeavors. But also could be my tastes now, just isn't much out there that matches my tastest
I do think des moines supports locals, u just don't hear it until a traveling girl complains about not being busy enough.

But also keep in mind, it's a big city for iowa, but really not very many people.
Availability is important. I have started lining up a couple days to a week in advance. Maybe not exact time, but give or take a couple hours. When it gets to the day before or the day of, we nail down an exact time. I am usually flexible like between 7 and midnight. I have had a problem lately with ladies canceling 2 to 12 hours before. Unfortunately that is when little Herman starts raring his head and I end up going to BP. I am only looking for reviewed gals on BP though. That can be tough at 11 pm on a Monday in Fargo or Sioux Falls.

Then we get to the $$$$. I have no problem paying top dollar for quality companionship. I was told 250 half hour 400 an hour in Fargo ND last week. She is fairly well reviewed cute as a button, but CBJ, no kissing, and no DATY. No way in hell will I pay that much for that limited of a menu. I ended up with a one review gal that delivered exactly as reviewed. CBJ and all the DATY I wanted for 140 half hour. 2 days later I gladly donated 300 hour for a wonderful gal that delivered everything but DFK, CIM, and greek. She is now my go to in Fargo if available.

So I guess the moral of my rambling is availability and value. Don't take that as cheap, because I don't want cheap.
Her look, her reviews, her rates, her attitude, how she advertises herself or how her agency or pimp does. Same as dating a woman, I look for a good looking gal that looks to be a lot of fun and doesn't have an attitude. Rates can be flexible if her reviews are good with what I'm looking for (PSE or GFE) depending on mood. Last I look to see if she is on public advertising with links here or mentioning this site or other sites. My opinion providers on here or other private sites shouldn't be advertising on the public sites with their private site links & handles. If I come across a smoking hot provider with awesome reviews but uses a site to advertise herself on that a guy can find lawnmower parts on she just got herself put on my do not see list.
I'm not in Des Moines but I'm (mostly) retired, pretty much only interested in model-looking girls these days unless the price is right and/or the GFE chemistry is really there and believable. Sometimes you can find all of the above but it's rare and comes and goes quickly.
The first thing is am attracted to her and will we be compataible. Next is can she work with my schedule, I have limited opportunity and must maximize when I get it. And does she offer what I desire. And lastly is she affordable. Lot of ladies I would like to see, some not in my price range.
I typically start with their "general location". j/k

I think it is the same with traveling or local. I think most start off with looks then move to rate and for me, personality. If they are on the boards, you can get an idea of personality. I'm very picky to be honest. If I reach out to someone it is because they are attractive both physically and mentally. I want someone I think I will like as a person in addition to the looks.