Charlie sheen has HIV

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...s-hiv-positive

Majic Johnson(bad pun)
charli sheen

good
Yeah well I've got a big nut sack........ But who gives a fuck?
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...s-hiv-positive

Majic Johnson(bad pun)
charli sheen

good Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
So you think its good that they have HIV. You are a pathetic piece of work.
Yeah well I've got a big nut sack........ But who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by winslow44
The dude is a twat.
The problem here is most people hear words such as HIV, Cancer,suicide, murder ect. As words . They aren't able to truly associate them with the feelings of hurt,pain,courage, and strength because they are just words.
Until it happens to you or hits home in some way!

Just my opinion
I am not surprised that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive given his lifestyle choices. However, I won't say that he or anyone else who is HIV positive got what they deserved. Definitely should have made better choices and been more careful. That makes this a teaching moment for others including hobbyists and providers everywhere. I have a cousin who died of AIDS years ago. Thankfully, it is no longer the automatic death sentence that it used to be. That's progress. Everyone stay safe.
I am not surprised that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive given his lifestyle choices. However, I won't say that he or anyone else who is HIV positive got what they deserved. Definitely should have made better choices and been more careful. That makes this a teaching moment for others including hobbyists and providers everywhere. I have a cousin who died of AIDS years ago. Thankfully, it is no longer the automatic death sentence that it used to be. That's progress. Everyone stay safe. Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman
I'm glad he got HIV, good teaching lesson

umm guess now he's "Losing"

That's BCPL's opinion. He's just more blunt in his assessment. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a problem if you said the same of him if he lived his life like Charlie or MJ and ended up with the same dilemma.

I hate hearing about people suffering. Hopefully something good will come out of it... heh.

It was just the luck of the draw... not sure how Charlie was philandering but it was probably similar to what MJ was all up to. Pretty sure his etiquette wasn't stellar.

Funny he didn't get it earlier but not surprising. Though I almost thought the fucker was going to defeat all the odds and live to an old ripe age without any shit like this happening to him.

Mzjasmine I would agree with any and every word you say no matter what :P

But seriously, what you said is true. You'll never understand unless you are somehow affected personally. True for any insults you take upon in life.
So you think its good that they have HIV. You are a pathetic piece of work. Originally Posted by dirty dog
nah
you are a wussy lemming to feel sorry for them

what did you expect? why should I feel bad for him when he didnt even give a shit

guy blows his head off from playing russian roulette
from what you say, youd feel bad for him cause you are too wussy to say anything realistic
not having guts, thats pathetic
Ie
'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once"

grow some balls and a brain
True BCPL... Charlie can't blame anybody but himself for his HIV status. Why should we feel sorry for him? Because it's a natural feeling to have as humans... we feel sympathy for people down on their luck even though they may be the most fucked up people or the worst people ever... IT's human nature.

I do see where you're coming from BCPL. Fucker fucked himself.. hehe. you are a realist. not some bleeding heart. Stay classy BCPL...

I for one do feel sorry for Charlie. He never pissed me off with his shit... I loved to hear what shenanigans he got himself into but this one is no Bueno.

Nice you calling the fucker valiant? hehe.. fucker should have died many moons ago with all the shit he's gone through... I should have died may be a couple years ago based on my ignorant ways.

nah he wasn't valiant. he is just a mindless fuck without a care in the world. There are many like him. But at least he lived as he wished.
.. IT's human nature.
. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Fuck human nature, it doesnt mean it's "right" and it's def not logical

consider nicotine/food or some other dopamine agonist... makes you want stuff(more fries) but you know it's not good for you
BUT ITS HUMAN NATURE

when a hooker cries that she has bills/kids/no heat, ITS HUMAN NATURE to want to help. but should you?
nah
you are a wussy lemming to feel sorry for them

what did you expect? why should I feel bad for him when he didnt even give a shit

guy blows his head off from playing russian roulette
from what you say, youd feel bad for him cause you are too wussy to say anything realistic
not having guts, thats pathetic
Ie
'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once"

grow some balls and a brain Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
As usual you miss the point retard. I don't feel bad for him, personally don't give a shit but unlike you I don't feel it necessary to kick someone who is already down. I also wonder about someone who takes to time to actually make a post doing that. As for balls you only have them when your behind the key board.
As usual you miss the point retard. I don't feel bad for him, personally don't give a shit but unlike you I don't feel it necessary to kick someone who is already down. I also wonder about someone who takes to time to actually make a post doing that. As for balls you only have them when your behind the key board. Originally Posted by dirty dog
awww
you mad bro?
you still missed the point, per usual

I bet you do wonder about a LOT of stuff.
good luck with that. tard
awww
you mad bro?
you still missed the point, per usual

I bet you do wonder about a LOT of stuff.
good luck with that. tard Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Awww... I hope you meant that with friendly handshake BCPL you are caustic. You seem to run by cold logic... that's all right but appreciate the beauty in life once in a while rather than getting sucked off by hot girl and kicking her right out after you finish. There is no point in conversing I understand or spending more time but enjoy everything in passing rather than just fulfilling an end. Life would be fucking boring then.

I'm fucking bored... need some dopamine injection to my pleasure center STAT

BCPL, in other words, lighten up a bit. Let Dirty Dog criticize...

Shrug... I find this amusing all the way. I can't tell when people are serious here.... well some of the time... hopefully BCPL you don't mean half the shit you say... You'd be just a shitty guy to be around if that's the case

No offense... I'm just here to bring the joy around.

I think I'm glad Charlie didn't pass HIV to the children. That would suck big time. I would hate to have that on my conscience.

Don't worry... Charlie is paying big time for this major fuck up. Wonder how he got it... does he know??

Did he find the guy/gal who gave it to him? If I were him, I'd like to know where it all went downhill, you know... human nature and all.
I used to have a crush on him... Well, him and Robert Downey Jr. & OMG Dave Mathews Mmmmhmmm. And whoever developed Google.
But now, glad we never hooked up. Crush officially over. Makes my crush list a tad shorter, still very sad.