ATTEN: Realitors,Leasing Agents, Residential property Owners-please read

First off, let me apologize if i have mounted this request in the wrong location, secondarily- This subject is very sensitive to me and my real "world" issues are never allowed to creep into this part of my life...but I have hit a road block and i am reaching out to the Eccie community to see if it will bring a solution that I alone couldn't facilitate.

I am looking to relocate my family to Austin ASAP, on my own without additional partners

situation:
needing a rental property in Austin ( max rent 1750, ideal 1350)
location must have good schools, well-maintained neighborhood, safe!!
with possibility of acquiring pets

PROBLEM within the situation:

I am a convicted felon, who has never had to worry about "it" affecting my life because i already had established my job, housing,etc. This felony IS NOT DRUG related, NOR is it violent, or connected with any fraudulent financial charges. It stems from a relationship that has proven to be as detrimental as it once was beneficial to me over last 10 years...
I am willing to go more in depth on a personal level, and provide all court documentation

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: I am a favorable candidate ( no evictions, owned my own home previously, prior to that good rental history)
*employment income is verifiable
*checking savings and trust account
*direct deposit statements.. and and bank statement for last 6 months to 12 month

WHATS THE SOLUTION?

Finding someone who can point me in the right direction of a landlord , agent or property owner who is willing to give me a chance to present myself and allow me to discuss my situation on a personal level, someone who is open to leasing their property once Ive shed light on my situation ,someone who will allow me the opportunity to have a quality family home for my kiddo and i..

SO please if you can assist me in this IN ANY WAY please at your earliest convenience email me!! @ ms.rroxxxs@gmail.com, text at 2108708204
or PM me here on eccie
good luck sugar, this market is brutal and so competitive. I sure hope u find help here. I am looking to buy and there is nothing left in the affordable range anymore and rentals are the same way. Let us know how it goes. Hope your family settles in soon. this over inflated hot market shows no signs of cooling off.
If it's for your incall, stay out of Williamson County. Some parts of North Austin are in Wilco. Check a map.
no its not for anything related to this side of my life. strictly family nothing illegal or shady. normal family ...soccer violin practice Christmas decor, etc
A home with a view and economical too!!!

real.JPG

I have an empty van parked down by he river for sublease. Before I stayed there a family of five lived there. It is located in the historic Norwood area so there are always lots of dogs and their owners nearby. (You said pets were a plus) Your new abode would be just to the right near the trees.

and in case you want to play soccer mom there are soccer fields made from artificial grass just around the bend

The neighborhood used to look like this:

But recently reflects the affordable land lease options that you can take advantage of. Here is the current tenant complaining to code officials about the bats roosting in the roof rafters of his rental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

Rental subsidies include all the guano you care to harvest as you can either be paid by the city for removal of hazardous feces or sell it for a profit, a board member buys it at $37.50 per metric ton.

10 metric tons a month covered the tickets on the parking and paid for the rent, gas and oil, for the generator, (water system and electricity). Amenities inside include a 70" UHDTV (mounted in the ceiling) and the surround system, the mini-kegerator (5 liter Heineken and yellow trash can full of ice), and personal electronic charging devices. Running water is available from the river and an electric sewage pump and a hose are mounted to the vehicle. Just plug it in, drag the hose to the river, prime the pump (being able to do this might make up for the $325 with CBJ with the mongers) and the third light turns into a showerhead!!! Free use of the dog park (just to the left) the yellow dot is your new lake front home depending on where you park it as you must move it every three days. So I relocate to the park under the bat bridge where they set up the lake front stage. Since I look like a cab and not a Uber the POPO don't bother me but this is the kind of thing that happens in your backyard at your second home. The guano is really in abundance here at it is the urban bat shit capital of the world (not to be mistaken for Bracken which is where the state puts up indigent hookers when they go off the far end or after the CO-ED Boys get done with them.) Here are some scenes of the neighbors at the north shore location. scary aren't they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcamPdFPeNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qfgMouCow
Hi!
Try http://www.austinapartmentsnow.com/ they are located in North Austin (not in Williamson County) they have access to all apartment rental community and will know all of the criteria that each community is looking for. I am sure that they will also e-mail you listings before you come to Austin.
I hope this helps you and your move goes well.
OMG!!! thats fucking hilarious!!.. wink wink thanks for giving me a reality check...i was being to hard on myself...man we are blessed!! xoxo
thank you sexysophia for the advice and reply...I am looking for a single family home...not an apartment- Will that service provide homes as well? or leasing companies and their standards?
You will have better luck on Craigslist than through an franchised rental agency.

$1450

You just have to do the foot work. If I had a $200K house and an agency controlled it and received 30% than you would have to be solid gold.. I rent my own properties and rent to who I want to. Someone like you better be honest, have a good prior real estate history in hand, and have a hell of a security deposit (up to$10K) to make me feel comfortable...oh and be responsible for maintenance but not repairs would sure be a plus
10k deposit, DAYUM!
you want use of my $200K property and I have a reason to think that you have been involved in a crime( DUH or may commit said upon my property .... yeah $10k OR MORE

SHE SOLD A HOUSE (SO SHE CAN DISCLOSE THE DETAILS OF THE DEAL) OR SHE IS SO STUPID THAT SHE THINKS A LANDLORD WOULDN'T WANT THE DETAILS TO BE BROUGHT FORWARD.

As a landlord there is a clause about ileagle activity but if business was neve

10k deposit, DAYUM! Originally Posted by twotimetony
Lol @ 10k$
I've seen people pay that much. Some people have issues and the only way to solve them is to throw money at the problem.

You did not mention your credit history.

renting in this market usually requires

1 - A mid-credit score of 620 or above
2 - Clean rental history with no evictions OR collection activity related to a prior rental.
3 - VERIFIABLE Income = to 2.5 or 3 times what the rent is.
4 - A Deposit = to 1 months rent when all is good.
5 - If you have a Criminal Record it normally must be free of any/all felonies AND any assault/vandalism/domestic violence charges (even misdemeanors that did not result in a conviction). Any Charges of Drug involvement outside of a misdemeanor possession charge will also normally disqualify you/

Austin Landlords DO have a lot of options and tend to be able to pick and choose from a pool of reasonable quality applicants in area such as what you are describing.

In Texas all of the Apartment Locator's are licensed real estate agents and most will have access to single family homes as well as apartments. Contact one and explain the situation in as much detail as possible.

Most ladies in the area with similar issues have problems with verifiable income. If a Property is managed by a company or an experienced landord/owner they are looking for one of 2 things. Paycheck Stubs or your last 2 years Tax Returns. Deposits and Bank Statements mean nothing to most of them.

If you have a problem with ANY of the first 4 items you should look for a Guarantor that is willing to sign with you as the number of Landlords willing to work around them has diminished over the years and those that will tend to rent properties that are less desirable with issues.

A problem in the 5th item or combination of 2 or more.... just give up and have someone else rent it and hope not to get caught.

Good Luck