Cougar High LOOSES

Formerly unbeaten Cougar High looses to Connecticut ( 6-5 ) and Lil Cotex is inconsolable. And also in desperate need of replacing the case of Depends that he went through during the game ! His post-game actions should demonstrate why he won HIS OWN IOTY poll !!!!! :wave towel2:
Loses, loser.
Loses, loser. Originally Posted by WombRaider
nobody likes an internet speeling nazi

Maybe YOU could go and " console " Lil Cotex and the U of H team with YOUR " therapy " like YOU ' VE done for the U of Arkansas team after the ass kicking THEY 'VE had this year woomby. Think of all of those ropey loads YOU could get from them ! It's enough to make YOU LOSE what's left of YOUR lying liberal, pobrecita puta mind, chapete ! ALL HAIL THE " WRITER FOR TRAVEL BROCHURES " AND THE 2016 DOTY AWARD WINNER ,BY A LANDSLIDE, AND WORLD CHAMPION DINGLE BERRY PICKER !!!!!!
Congratulations COOGS on an outstanding 10-1 regular season!

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

Loses, loser. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I saw it and figured it didn't put enough "o" in it .... Should have been ..

..."loooooooooooooooooooooses" !

Don't always think the worst in people, just because you are! That's projection!

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigtex

So what's the over/under on how many seasons Herman Munster stays in the bush leagues? you think $3M is enough if a blue blood comes calling?

Strong wanted Herman as OC when he came to Texas but Herman declined. He told Strong he felt OSU could have a special year last year and he was right. They haven't looked good on offense all year without him. How much of a difference could Herman have made? hard to say.

But don't anoint Herman Munster as the savior yet, Tex. many coaches come in and give a boost to a team only to fall off in a few years.

and 10-1 in the bush leagues is still the bush leagues. Houston hasn't really played anyone other than Memphis. 16th ranked Navy comes to town next week. let's see what happens then eh?
So what's the over/under on how many seasons Herman Munster stays in the bush leagues? you think $3M is enough if a blue blood comes calling?

Strong wanted Herman as OC when he came to Texas but Herman declined. He told Strong he felt OSU could have a special year last year and he was right. They haven't looked good on offense all year without him. How much of a difference could Herman have made? hard to say.

But don't anoint Herman Munster as the savior yet, Tex. many coaches come in and give a boost to a team only to fall off in a few years.

and 10-1 in the bush leagues is still the bush leagues. Houston hasn't really played anyone other than Memphis. 16th ranked Navy comes to town next week. let's see what happens then eh? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ahoy Mate ! Can YOU say " GO NAVY !! " ?
Ahoy Mate ! Can YOU say " GO NAVY !! " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, I could but I would much rather say the following:

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

Maybe next year you can buy the team members of Cougar High some flea collars and flea powder, so they won't lose a game on a " flea flicker " !!!! Better hope Navy doesn't study the film of this last game Lil Cotex and throw a lot of flea flickers on Cougar High !
Ahoy Mate ! Can YOU say " GO NAVY !! " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

So did you get an emergency resupply of your Depends to tied you over until your next Gub'mint check comes in at the end of the month ?
... your next Gub'mint check comes in at the end of the month ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, I have not received a "Gub'mint" check since I graduated from college (back in the 70's). I really appreciated the gub'mint paying for my final two years (following my 4 years in the military).

Airborne!

Did the Gub'mint pay for your education after "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" went into effect? Lucky for you that they looked the other way!

Couger High LOOSES Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"LOOSES"?

Let me guess, the Gub'mint paid for Gay Reys Kindergarten education and spelling was his favorite subject.

Meanwhile, I would like to offer:

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

Gay Rey, I have not received a "Gub'mint" check since I graduated from college (back in the 70's). I really appreciated the gub'mint paying for my final two years (following my 4 years in the military).

Airborne!

Did the Gub'mint pay for your education after "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" went into effect? Lucky for you that they looked the other way!

"LOOSES"?

Let me guess, the Gub'mint paid for Gay Reys Kindergarten education and spelling was his favorite subject.

Meanwhile, I would like to offer:

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

Rey did that of purpose looser. and don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

just like don't forget you might be the "write-in" winner of IOTY.

Hail Yes!