Thinking About Adding Special Discounts

This isn't a threAD. This is only for information purposes only. I would like feedback and suggestions as well.

I understand I can come off as a bitch sometimes. Sorry, just a product of all the recent drama. I'm not a bitch at all unless you push me into a corner. Trust me, most guys think I'm a sweetheart.

With that being said (I went off topic in my own in less then a paragraph lol) I wanted to add some special discounts to my services. Just my way of proving I'm not such a bitch after all. No, I do NOT negotiate with fucktards. Yes, I saw someone else do this. I know, I'm not that creative.

Alrighty then here we go:

Birthday Discount - 50% off 1 hour appointment only (25% off multihour, dinner dates, and overnight) Only for returning clients.

50% off your 5th visit - 1 hour date only (25% off multihour, dinner dates, and overnight)I will verify if it is your 5th visit. Only counts from today forward

For ALL MILITARY (active or retired), PARAMEDICS, FIREFIGHTER - 15% off all full hour, multihour, dinner dates, and overnight appointments

All discounts and specials are not to be combined. If it's your birthday and you just happen to be in the military and this is your 5th visit then you can pick one only. Sorry, you can play for free boys. Well, not unless you buy me new boobs lol
I think that's a nice and reasonable gesture. Never hurts to dangle a carrot in front of a mule.
I love my lunch special. It's ridiculously cheap. 80$ for full hour oral only between 11am-2
I think that's a nice and reasonable gesture. Never hurts to dangle a carrot in front of a mule. Originally Posted by peter north77
Now only if someone takes me up on the offer. I did military discounts before but no one cared to take the discount. Only time will tell
I think it's a great idea. I've recently made the decision to begin a "frequent date" type of discount, beginning Jan 1st, 2016. Basically, it will be XX amount off the 3rd date, XX off the 6th date, and so on.

Personally I think that the little discounts make the guys feel appreciated!
I love my lunch special. It's ridiculously cheap. 80$ for full hour oral only between 11am-2 Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Greatest ideas in human history:
1. The wheel
2. Air conditioning
3. Internet
4. Lolahhhhh lunch special

Oh, and
5. Bagel Bites
Those fucking things are great
Danielle, you mean we don't get a punch card? You could get a cute little hole punch that's a heart or kissing lips...

And my opinion of the bday special is very much determined by what month it is.
I think that's very generous of you Danielle. You are a true class act in my book. I wish other providers followed better business tactics instead of running around like low ball lot lizards. Now, when can I cash in on my discount?
No love for new clients huh???
Danielle, you mean we don't get a punch card? You could get a cute little hole punch that's a heart or kissing lips...

And my opinion of the bday special is very much determined by what month it is. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I could get a punch card but I prefer electronic verification personally. I'm a technology type of girl

Wouldn't it go against the discreet agreement to carry around a cute pink punch card?
No love for new clients huh??? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
New clients can easily take advantage of the first responders discount or the 5th date discount. Otherwise you can wait for a weekend special.
I think that's very generous of you Danielle. You are a true class act in my book. I wish other providers followed better business tactics instead of running around like low ball lot lizards. Now, when can I cash in on my discount? Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28
Whenever you get off your ass and come see me again 😉❤️
that's nice of you. but i'd probably just tip up to the usual rate anyway.
makes me feel like a schmuck to lowball i guess. or i;m still holding on to the fantasy of being liked.

you know i never thought you seemed like a bitch. no nonsense and real maybe. which is desireable, i think.
that's nice of you. but i'd probably just tip up to the usual rate anyway.
makes me feel like a schmuck to lowball i guess. or i;m still holding on to the fantasy of being liked.

you know i never thought you seemed like a bitch. no nonsense and real maybe. which is desireable, i think. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I try not to lower my rates too much. I could easily turn my apartment into a whorehouse and charge $50 a hour but I don't. I plan to do something with my life. I missed one opportunity, I refuse to miss another. Can't pretend to be a star when you're eating out of the trash.

No one wants real, they want fake sugar coated gumdrops. Being real doesn't win you anything
can be complicated mental/emotional gymnastics. talkin about myself.
but i was never good at lettin loose.
my loss.

and yeah i guess if real is not really wanting to get undressed and wiggle another wang, i guess it'll have to be sugar coated gumdrops.
can be complicated mental/emotional gymnastics. talkin about myself.
but i was never good at lettin loose.
my loss.

and yeah i guess if real is not really wanting to get undressed and wiggle another wang, i guess it'll have to be sugar coated gumdrops. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I like wiggling wangs lol. And id rather be naked than clothed but that's just me. I just haven't learned how to turn on the fake mask yet. I can only be real