Getting new pics later tonight

Hey fellas I will be posting new pics later tonight... Look out for them..

Remove Ad Elements - Biomed1
Looking forward to the new pics!
^same here
Yes!
Lol and girls can post these and they are not considered a threAD??? Smh...
  • Sandy
  • 11-23-2015, 06:26 PM
Lol and girls can post these and they are not considered a threAD??? Smh... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Well if it is a ThreAD and you know it, than why are you jumping in?
Go sit down a shut the fuck up.

Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
All I'm saying is I put up an actually thread and I get jumped on but let anyone else do it and it's ok...and you continue to sit down and shut up...I don't respect my elders...if you can't tell
thanks miss ivory.
i didn't realize it..
new showcase now
new showcase now Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Nice pics, Isabella!! Is it in your plans to visit Monroe again?
Well if it is a ThreAD and you know it, than why are you jumping in?
Go sit down a shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
God damn. You mean business lady.
yes Monroe will be in my plans my next trip in December
All I'm saying is I put up an actually thread and I get jumped on but let anyone else do it and it's ok...and you continue to sit down and shut up...I don't respect my elders...if you can't tell Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Baby D is on a roll tonight, ain't nothing wrong with a little attitude...kind of sexy if you ask me.

Anyways nice showcase pic's
Great pics.. I'll be back to stuff your stocking soon miss Santa.
Very nice photos!! You look great!!