Not Something You Want To Be Famous For

Looks like they are taking pictures and naming names on Facebook, My SA and the Express News. why I never did the street scene.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...on-6657370.php
Ouch!

SF
Were the picking up SWs? Jw
Again they state "it's not victimless". I suppose we should start calling them 'victims' instead of 'providers'...
Fucking "do gooders", in my experience, the most rabid of these fuckers are the dirtiest, scummiest motherfuckers on earth. They just have not been caught. The hypocrisy is off the charts! You have all seen it, the politician who has spent their career "fighting immorality" then gets busted for raping 8 year olds. FUCKERS!! Ok, rant over.
Wow!!! I know one of those dudes in the mugshots. Damn...that's crazy! Scary at the same time.
Wow!!! I know one of those dudes in the mugshots. Damn...that's crazy! Scary at the same time. Originally Posted by moebeedick
Scary you know one of them.
Again they state "it's not victimless". I suppose we should start calling them 'victims' instead of 'providers'... Originally Posted by FootLong
I think we should call the Johns victims as well now that they have been exploited.
What two adults do behind closed doors is nobodies business, so long as it's consentual. Consent is the key word, and the main reason why I avoid providers with "managers."