Memory of First time with Keeki,

i will always remember Thanksgiving time when i first was entertained by Keeki a few years back, and the headboard fell down on us. it was one of those "oh crap" but hilarious moments....just passing on. sometimes you need that one laugh to make it all memorable.,
i will always remember Thanksgiving time when i first was entertained by Keeki a few years back, and the headboard fell down on us. it was one of those "oh crap" but hilarious moments....just passing on. sometimes you need that one laugh to make it all memorable., Originally Posted by gateway7
great memory, and Keeki is some one i would like to see on day.
I have had a double with Keeki...I call her my porcelin china doll...such pretty lite skin and sexy rich dark hair!
Haha this makes me laugh every single time I think of it... funniest thing ever!!!

I loved our double Dallas hope to get to do it again sometime..thank you for the kind words.
i will always remember Thanksgiving time when i first was entertained by Keeki a few years back, and the headboard fell down on us. it was one of those "oh crap" but hilarious moments....just passing on. sometimes you need that one laugh to make it all memorable., Originally Posted by gateway7
I have a memory of a lady I met at a retro restored old downtown hotel in Denver. To her...and my dismay, the place was fantastically redone but not very soundproof like a new building. So we're both having fun but trying to stay quiet at the same time......then the headboard starts to bang the wall lol. We ended up sideways across the bed to finish our "banging"