My apologies for the scare...

But you have nothing to stress.

I have been dealing with some RW issues thus this message is a little late but still much needed.

Some of you guys have received a disturbing mystery message that I now have to solve for you. First of let me say that those messages are false & very far from the truth. Upon being the sweet person that many of you know I am, I have been cheated & robbed of my personal items. One of those items being my RW phone (pm for the number). Obviously the message was sent from someone else's point of view & not I.

The ones responsible for this crime are unfortunately not on the board. But they have affected my hobby life & board rep as it stands. I have put an end to the madness & unleashed my wrath upon them both. No one crosses me without consquence. Why would they steal from me i do not know. Maybe to steal my clients or just pure jealousy, which are not uncommon in this world. But i dont take things like this lightly especially dragging my name through the mud.

To my true friends, again i apologized for the inconvenience & urge you to pm or contact me if you need any more insight into this nonesense.
I have since then gotten a replacement phone, thanks for insurance & will be changing phone numbers shortly. Something i have been planning to do anyway, this scandal has only given me a reason to do so. I will indeed let you know when that change comes. But you can always pm me to be sure that its me.

- The One & Only Cocoa
Thanks for posting this. I hope all is ok.
It sure is BR. Back in SA & ALL else is behind me.