Advice for a fairly new provider on how to meet new clients

Hello all, Vanessa here! Well I love to read all the columns and discussion boards. I have noticed quite a few gentleman that if be interested in "getting to know!!!" LOL

Looking for male and female feedback- Should I just wait for the man to reach out? Or can I start conversation? I'm just not sure if that is ok or not. I don't want to be a bother, but my DDD's would love some new friends!

Let me know guys!!
I'd love to meet some new men!
Private Message me, as I have a new number.

Love, V
Check your pm you are on the top of my short list! I'd love to see you
It's just my opinion but I think it's the proper etiquette for the man to reach out to the provider first.

From what I can see, I think you have already generated quite a bit of interest.

Bigbear1018
Your best bet is to leave the hobby wasteland of Awbany/Vermont and relocate to Buffalo. I can put you up at the hobby mansion until you get yourself settled....
Your best bet is to leave the hobby wasteland of Awbany/Vermont and relocate to Buffalo. I can put you up at the hobby mansion until you get yourself settled.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
........reduced to begging for top talent.
It would be a lot easier from Paul to move east than the westward migration he seems to be pushing for.
I like the hobby mansion just where it is....
I'll have to tell her she can use the whole west wing...
I like the hobby mansion just where it is....
I'll have to tell her she can use the whole west wing... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
but but but if you do move up that way
Buy up a few homes next to iggy and build a Mcmansion next door

and a mansion needs its own name mmmmm treebark something sounds good
but but but if you do move up that way
Buy up a few homes next to iggy and build a Mcmansion next door

and a mansion needs its own name mmmmm treebark something sounds good Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And then I'll lobby for a new AREA of the board called McMansion NY... and get all of the Niagara Falls reviews that are now in TORONTO, reassigned there so they can be enjoyed once again.... by EVERYONE....

And A/HV will look even MORE like Vermont than it already does...
I like your Idea...Why the hell not?
Hello all, Vanessa here! Well I love to read all the columns and discussion boards. I have noticed quite a few gentleman that if be interested in "getting to know!!!" LOL

Looking for male and female feedback- Should I just wait for the man to reach out? Or can I start conversation? I'm just not sure if that is ok or not. I don't want to be a bother, but my DDD's would love some new friends!

Let me know guys!!
I'd love to meet some new men!
Private Message me, as I have a new number.

Love, V Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
I like the the Idea.....It should be a two way street, not a one lane highway!
  • bam71
  • 01-16-2016, 03:56 PM
IMHO I appreciate it when a,provider contacts me!! Some of my best meetings have been initiated by a provider! !
If you want to meet new clients, you might try by responding to someone who contacts you looking to schedule an appointment. I tried and got no response. I was respectful and just looking to set something up w u but never heard a word back.
If you want to meet new clients, you might try by responding to someone who contacts you looking to schedule an appointment. I tried and got no response. I was respectful and just looking to set something up w u but never heard a word back. Originally Posted by NYstateofmind61
Let's see... ya got two posts and no reviews. One post is this one bashing the lady and in the other one ya went after another provider. if ya want to be respected maybe be a little more tactful, just a thought... Oh yea, maybe a review or two would help you gain some of the cred you seek.
Hmmm. I posted in a thread from a provider who says she's looking for clients and I said I tried to contact her but I got no response and that's bashing her? Really? How so? I'm sorry if you thought my post wasn't tactful. Maybe you can explain to me how I should have said what I said. I thought the point of this site was to share info. I was sharing. I just thought it was pretty ironic that she's looking for customers but didn't respond. Take it for what it's worth. And I'm not seeking credibility from anyone here. Like I said I was simply sharing some info. I can only imagine what you'd say to me if I posted a review on here that was critical.