Successful, professional, experienced (10 yrs+), friendly - Personal Assistant | Screener | Booker | Calendar Management - I'm at your service!

Are you...?

A a busy, dedicated, ambitious, responsible, friendly, reliable and drama free provider?

Is it your day off? Are you with your kids? Maybe at a family function? Having to verify clients can be a pain, whether you don't like to, are unable to, or don't have the time to do it, now you don't have to worry about it. I will do that for YOU!

I'm a smart, quick, confidential, and trustworthy retired provider who will handle all of your administrative needs with care.

What to expect?
Promoting - Marketing and advertising
Screening - Client Verification
Scheduling - Calendar management
Email and PM Management

My flat fee is $300 per week with unlimited appointments booked

Thank you for reading, please go to my website below to find out more! I look forward to hearing back from you.

If I wouldn't see him, you shouldn't either!
Wow!
Help!!! Yes that is evrything i need, please call me at 405-464-3903 my name is Paige Taylor
Call me please 2105606133
Ladies I am also a personal assistant with great professional skills in screening/booking . Feel free to pm me for details .

Thank you MDG 210-920-0690
Ladies I am also a personal assistant with great professional skills in screening/booking . Feel free to pm me for details .

Thank you MDG 210-920-0690 Originally Posted by CherryBlossom1969
You know you can post your own ad right?

Thank you MDG 210-920-0690 Originally Posted by CherryBlossom1969

You know you can post your own ad right? Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
I agree, with you on that...
I want this job! I have been in marketing for 20 years! ha ha...