Question for the men

OK, so say you meet a provider. She happens to get pregnant and she knows for a fact that the baby is yours (for argument sake)

Do you stay by her side, despite being married (if you are) or do you ask her to get abortion or give it up for adoption?
Be a man. Own up. If you partake in this hobby, you do so knowing consequences that you may face. If you're not man enough to face these issues, then you have no business in this field.

Just my 2 cents....
  • dtguy
  • 02-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Ask her what she needs from me. Might cost me the rest of my life but I am not going to let an innocent pay for something I did.
How would she know for sure who's it is?
How would she know for sure who's it is? Originally Posted by CuriousMe

As I said, just for argument sake.

But, let's throw a couple of examples out to help your question.

1. She's low volume, only sees a few clients a week.
2. You're the only client she sees.
Get "cut" like I did. Then you never have to worry about it civilian or provider.
I think DNA testing is in the answer somewhere. She might be sure, but he won't be because of the situation.
I think DNA testing is in the answer somewhere. She might be sure, but he won't be because of the situation. Originally Posted by Longermonger
AGAIN........I said for the sake of argument, say its yours.
Aside for suing the doctor who did my vasctomey.

I'd hope we could have a dialoge in which we both discuss our concerns and options.

In the end, it is her body and I'd stand by her choice. If she chooses to give birth and keep the child, I'd pay support and hope to be in the childs life. If she chooses adoption, I would help her and go through the process with her. If she picks abortion, I would be there for support.

If you play, you must be ready to accept the consequences. It could be a pregnancy, a disease, a failed married, etc. Best to ask yourself about the possabilities beforehand.
The short answer,,, support the child if she chooses to keep it. My opinion on whether to keep it? Simple, keep it.

It may sound self-centered, but there is nothing like seeing a little version of yourself grow up. Adoption would be an okay option, but it would feel weird to me.

Of course after over 20 years since I was snipped,,, it would be a miracle baby and REALLY deserve to be on this earth!!!!
married or not, step it up and support the child,(dont mean to open a can of worms..) abortion should not be an option. the real character of person is measured when times are tough, and that includes where it it self-induced or just life happening, anyway that is my 2 cents worth
Aside for suing the doctor who did my vasectomy.

I'd hope we could have a dialoge in which we both discuss our concerns and options.

In the end, it is her body and I'd stand by her choice. If she chooses to give birth and keep the child, I'd pay support and hope to be in the childs life. If she chooses adoption, I would help her and go through the process with her. If she picks abortion, I would be there for support.

If you play, you must be ready to accept the consequences. It could be a pregnancy, a disease, a failed married, etc. Best to ask yourself about the possabilities beforehand. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Ditto! BigMike!

Minus the vasectomy. So, for argument sake it could be mine. Then, man up and do the right thing. Mike hit the nail on the head. The lady in question, will need a supportive, and understanding "partner". In the end end it's her choice, and what she decides needs to be supported. The male half made his choice already by going in uncovered. So, pay the consequences for his actions.

However, to add a little levity to this topic. I could see an interesting father son/daughter talk a few years down the road.

" Little "Bean" it's getting close to the time your hormones are going to get a little crazy. Boys/Girls are going to start being attractive to you, and your going to want some. This is a condom and this will keep you;
A. Free from diseases you don't want. And
B. Free from having to have this conversation with "Bean III", later in life.
So, wrap it up and have fun out there my little "bean" "

My 2 cents LMAO!!!!
The first post was my feelings as a man.

However let's stir shit up a little!

When you rent a car, and wreck it. You take it back and say "oops I wrecked the car" they may hassle you, and send letters. But in the end, they rented the car to you. They are taking a risk, that the car may not come back the way it left. It's part of doing business. You paid the rental car company for a service, the company knows there are risk involved, and insures themselves because of those risk.

Like I said, this is not how I truly feel. Just stirring things up a little.. For "Argument" sake.
F&B,

Actually when you rent the car, you're taking responsibility for it. You pretty much own that car while it's in your possession. If you wreck it, you need to turn it into your insurance company. If you don't, the rental agency will come after you for the charges and chances are, you won't get your deposit back either. No matter what, you're responsible for the car.

That's why they offer you their insurance when you go to pick up the car.
Ok, you say you take out insurance. Well that is where the condoms come into the story as a kind of insurance. So were they using condoms? This is a tough question due to all the factors. I know you said hypothetically, but this question stems from some situation. I've watched too much Jerry Springer to just assume and not have a DNA test done.