please help

how do I advertise I Houston? how do I know if im verified? I need to talk to a mod!!! please
You are not currently verified. You need to be so in order to advertise.

If you would like to become a Verified Provider, submit the info below to the staff at houston@eccie.net.

1. Website address (website or advertising site)
2. Referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. Links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider and will be accepted.

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birthdate and photo must be visible, along with your username. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification

The verification process could take 24 to 48 hours.
I have a review to post for this young lady, and I can certainly say she is legit. I will have it corrected and posted by tomorrow.

Bella - -Hey there...... (Eccie Cherry Popper Here - - lol) And my wrist watch still works.... LMAO
I have a review to post for this young lady, and I can certainly say she is legit. I will have it corrected and posted by tomorrow.

Bella - -Hey there...... (Eccie Cherry Popper Here - - lol) And my wrist watch still works.... LMAO Originally Posted by simplegent
silly