anniversary and hospitality thoughts...

The 27th of this month is my anniversary of joing Eccie...I was on ASPD before....I have had so much fun on both boards!!

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

I live in Springfield but tour KC so much,I feel like it is home too....I luv KC....that is why i am posting here too!

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK YOU to all men & women of ECCIE!!!!!

The 27th of this month is my anniversary of joing Eccie...I was on ASPD before....
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Antisocial personality disorder?
lol ...silly

ASPD was the board before this
lol ...silly
ASPD was the board before this Originally Posted by DallasRain
Quite.
And that name was a contraction from an even older board:
alt sex prostitution discussion news group
that dated back to dialup days.
Dallas,
I constantly work towards having your uplifting, life is amazing, everything is going to be fine, carefree, loving ....personality /perspective.
You are a beautiful woman & always make me smile when I read anything..& everything you respond to.
You make my day!! Sometimes you make my face hurt from laughing so hard! !! That is a great thing for me.
Lve youuuuuu
Always brightens my day to see you here (virtually, on eccie)
Don't you ever leave, I will hunt you down! !!
Awwww sweety...you made my day.....I find it an honor that you feel that way.....you rock sexy!
lol ...silly

ASPD was the board before this Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol. We have not had the pleasure but from reading your posts, you are NOT Antisocial!!!
lol...nope number one post ho!!! we have to meet sometime!!
You're a good girl, DR! I really appreciate your kindness and friendship.