New To Eccie

Hello my name is Sydney_616 and i have been trying to get verified for days. With no response i sent my id i am located in the Dallas area. Taylor_972 is my verified friend willing to vouch for ME. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY NEED TO WORK ON MY SHOWCASE.
I did respond to your pm and informed you that your name has not yet appeared on the list. This means you probably sent your ID info to the wrong email.

If you sent it to dallas@eccie.net which goes to the mods, it was probably deleted. I informed you and Taylor to send it to eccievp.verify@gmail.com

I posted on your welcome wagon thread in the Red Paragraph which email address to send your age verification. When they receive it they will post your name on the list of girls who have. I have gone thru the list back to the day you joined and it's not there which means you probably sent it to the wrong email. I even gave the email instructions to Taylor when she sent me a pm to obtain instructions on how you and her other friend can get verified.

You are not the first to not read the instructions to be verified and will not be the last. This is why I post the exact instructions in every Welcome Wagon Post.

Also keep in mind that moderators and admins are volunteers and even though we seem like we live on here 24/7, most don't. It's possible with the Holidays your email may be there but overlooked. Once I or another Dallas moderator sees it, we will sub,it for your VP status.