ISO's in CoEd forum?

This seems distracting to me.....the ladies seem to be saying less or is that just me?

What would the other options be? Use one of the empty or less used review forums? Or?
This seems distracting to me.....the ladies seem to be saying less or is that just me?

What would the other options be? Use on of the empty or less used review forums? Or? Originally Posted by ss4699
We have a request in for a Requests / ISO forum. It is approved and in the queue. We have not been given any estimate of completion date.
We have a request in for a Requests / ISO forum. It is approved and in the queue. We have not been given any estimate of completion date. Originally Posted by Omahan

Other Reviews/Discussions - Kansas City Metro and Kansas
I am not doing reviews right now so I never looked. This section mentions discussion and has little in it. Could there be a "gentlemen's agreement" to use this one from now until the new one is in place? Could this be discussed in the co-ed section? Seems like the request for the new section was made quite a while ago? I don't remember now.
Wherever we do it, the title of each post that is an ISO should have "ISO" in it to tag it so we can easily move them later.