ISO panic....lesson learned....hopefully

If I had only listened to that damn Nestle Quik bunny as a kid...Patience is a virtue. Or whomever coined the phrase 'good things come to those who wait'. And I'm sure a million others with the same sentiment. I thought my playtime was more limited when I posted my ISO. When no ladies had yet responded and I looked at the clock and realized that it was almost closing time for AMP's, I headed out and gave away my 100 to a middle aged Asian woman.

Afterwards I checked my PM's and DAMN DAMN DAMN... I had PM's from 4 top shelf ladies. Did I say DAMN DAMN DAMN? If I had only waited 30 minutes my smile would be much wider today. Lesson learned...hopefully lol.
Patience is a virtue, but TLH quite often does all the thinking.

Plenty opportunities a-head, of course.
Lol
There's a common saying: "Fast, cheap, and good ... pick two"

Hopefully you got some modicum of pleasure from the one you found fast and cheap - but it's a phrase worth keeping in mind
There's a common saying: "Fast, cheap, and good ... pick two"

Hopefully you got some modicum of pleasure from the one you found fast and cheap - but it's a phrase worth keeping in mind Originally Posted by John4229

So true. The choice I took was pleasurable and normally would have been fine for the price, however after checking my inbox and seeing such high caliber ladies offering better services and still within my budget.... so it could've been cheap and great. Live and learn.