New Year, New Life

Starting school and going low volume soon... The hobby is fun but I'm young and I have big plans for my life.

Also I do have a place of incall in Conway. I live by myself and its very discreet.

On a more sexy note, new year means new things. I'm wanting to try out more role play. Give me some ideas to try!
Love me some role play. Teacher/student, Interviewee, Inverviewer for job, step daughter/step dad, doctor/nurse, cheerleader/coach, athlete/coach, etc, etc..
Student-teacher is next on my list. I want to dress up in a real schoolgirl uniform. Not the slutty Halloween costume version. Bend me over and spank me with your ruler, professor!!
Happy for you...the role I hope you play most is "girl who isn't involved with drama with other people on here."
Real school girl uniform would rock. I hate those costume slutty outfits, nothing like the real deal.
i think an overnight could be nice.
dinner. concert or a show. nice hotel. some late night icecream or somethin.

what do we do about morning breath?
Happy for you...the role I hope you play most is "girl who isn't involved with drama with other people on here." Originally Posted by RJinLR
Haha ok
i think an overnight could be nice.
dinner. concert or a show. nice hotel. some late night icecream or somethin.

what do we do about morning breath? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I have an idea... Wake up to a BJ and mask it with your cum
Cheerleader role play is my favorite but like your point of the school girl uniform, I like the real deal not the custume thing.
Cheerleader role play is my favorite but like your point of the school girl uniform, I like the real deal not the custume thing. Originally Posted by howdywho
I still have my uniform from highschool, maybe I'll take some pictures with it on soon!!
So, this is re-hashing an old topic, but what kind of dirty talk would be acceptable to you?

I can't imagine not wanting to call you my dirty little cum slut while watching you lick it up😈

Even if it's playful you said you don't like being called a slut or a whore. So what would be OK?
So, this is re-hashing an old topic, but what kind of dirty talk would be acceptable to you?

I can't imagine not wanting to call you my dirty little cum slut while watching you lick it up😈

Even if it's playful you said you don't like being called a slut or a whore. So what would be OK? Originally Posted by Initforfun
I don't like being called a slut. Or whore. Anything else goes.
"Lick it clean you dirty little call girl"

"You sexy sex worker, Yea slurp it up!"

"Yea! That's it you freaky prostitute, Open up and swallow it like a good harlot!"

Hmmmmmm..... Nothing seems to work exactly right.
I still have my uniform from highschool, maybe I'll take some pictures with it on soon!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Oh hell yeah! Please do!!
"Lick it clean you dirty little call girl"

"You sexy sex worker, Yea slurp it up!"

"Yea! That's it you freaky prostitute, Open up and swallow it like a good harlot!"

Hmmmmmm..... Nothing seems to work exactly right. Originally Posted by Initforfun
I'm sorry but someone who I don't know will not be calling me a slut or a whore. Especially someone off this site. In my personal life, I love degradation and humiliation. But this isn't my personal life. If youre going to be an ass like everyone single fucking person on this site about how and why I don't like being called a slut or a whore by a client, let me know so I can turn off my notifications on this thread. I'm tired of seeing rude comments.