Foreplay

I like neck while hands wander and eventually find nipples and the pussy. I want lots of dfk plus neck hands and tummy kissing.

What do you like?
Body worship!!!!
Many things, but a great kisser who kisses me like she means it is a huge turn on for me.
Many things, but a great kisser who kisses me like she means it is a huge turn on for me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
+1!! Passionate kissing is definitely the way to get me going! Add a side of groping please! Lol
"Add a side of groping please!" Ha! I always do.
I love a man that can kiss passionately. I also enjoy body worshipping, I love to be touched,rubbed, just made love too.
Kissing is great for setting and maintaining the mood. Of course, lack of kissing or (worse yet) bad kissing can really kill the mood. I was with a provider a few months back that literally kissed as though she were trying to engulf my face. For me, that just set a bad tone from the very beginning.

For the record, Danielle and Lolahhhhh are both excellent kissers.
Women who dont like kissin, is like driving a car without power steering, you may get there but its alot harder..
Kissing is great for setting and maintaining the mood. Of course, lack of kissing or (worse yet) bad kissing can really kill the mood. I was with a provider a few months back that literally kissed as though she were trying to engulf my face. For me, that just set a bad tone from the very beginning.

For the record, Danielle and Lolahhhhh are both excellent kissers. Originally Posted by Buko13
Thanks for throwing that part in lol
Women who dont like kissin, is like driving a car without power steering, you may get there but its alot harder.. Originally Posted by TX Guy
Kissing is a two-way street. I'm fine with kissing if it's not a horrifying experience for me. I've had the garlic breath kiss of death and the "Oh my god I'm drowning in his spit!" Slobfest. My job is to deliver a fantasy, please don't make me regret my decision.
Am I the only one that lives slobbery kisses...? Must be from my spit fetish
Thanks for throwing that part in lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Just speaking the truth, sexy lady.
Kissing is a two-way street. I'm fine with kissing if it's not a horrifying experience for me. I've had the garlic breath kiss of death and the "Oh my god I'm drowning in his spit!" Slobfest. My job is to deliver a fantasy, please don't make me regret my decision. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
LOL. Thankfully, I had swallowed that drink of water. Otherwise it may have been all over my screen.
Touching and being touched. Cupping a pussy in my hand, so wet finger exploring, being held and jacked slowly all the while kissing her mouth, suckling and teasing nipples and kissing her arm pit.
i like to start off reading her 2 page list of rules, followed by the 'this is the asshole no, no, no' demonstration.