name calling and personal attacks.

I enjoy watching a bit of drama as much as anyone, but when people turn to name calling and downright nastiness, I have to question their character. I suppose that the internet allows us to say things we would never have the balls to say in "real life" or act like a ridiculous child, but to be intentionally hurtful...I don't get it. Maybe I am niave or out of touch, but kindness and respect goes along way in my book. If someone isn't your cup of tea, don't order the tea. Pretty simple. This is supposed to be fun. There is nothing fun about trying to make someone feel less than they are.
AMEN!!!!
I have been guilty of virtual slamming
I haven't in a while and don't intend to start into that
I enjoy watching a bit of drama as much as anyone, but when people turn to name calling and downright nastiness, I have to question their character. I suppose that the internet allows us to say things we would never have the balls to say in "real life" or act like a ridiculous child, but to be intentionally hurtful...I don't get it. Maybe I am niave or out of touch, but kindness and respect goes along way in my book. If someone isn't your cup of tea, don't order the tea. Pretty simple. This is supposed to be fun. There is nothing fun about trying to make someone feel less than they are. Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
If someone is NOT your cup of tea but in your face day in and day out for months at a time though.... don't you believe you have the right to voice your opinion?

being nice and polite and showing kindness and respect to the avg person is a given.

But some that misuse what is available to them and constantly reek of the desperation that the typical old or fat whores tends to have at times need to be shown a dose of reality.

Some do not see the women here as "women". They see them as the business they are in whether chosen or not.

In commenting on a business or business practices nothing is happening here that is not happening on Yelp or other review forums.
I enjoy watching a bit of drama as much as anyone, but when people turn to name calling and downright nastiness, I have to question their character. I suppose that the internet allows us to say things we would never have the balls to say in "real life" or act like a ridiculous child, but to be intentionally hurtful...I don't get it. Maybe I am niave or out of touch, but kindness and respect goes along way in my book. If someone isn't your cup of tea, don't order the tea. Pretty simple. This is supposed to be fun. There is nothing fun about trying to make someone feel less than they are. Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
+1
and the result is a dead board with members unwilling to do honest reviews and providers who only post ads, to avoid all the bullshit
AMEN!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Can I still agree if I just engaged in the behavior we are opposing?

I have been guilty of virtual slamming
I haven't in a while and don't intend to start into that Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I just jumped on ship...

+1
and the result is a dead board with members unwilling to do honest reviews and providers who only post ads, to avoid all the bullshit Originally Posted by Mizzou82
And true! I've spoke to the seasoned hobbyists (regulars where respect is shared and it was more of a suggestion bc it was mentioned that boards are slow) in NE about not jumping down the newbies throat when not doing reviews correctly (the new guys remain lurkers after witnessing attacks or disappear after flubbing an attempt and being ridiculed and yes they discuss in session). It's silly to treat ppl so terribly for something (in Grand scheme of things) that doesn't matter.

Someone once posted, "this isn't a morality board." I agree but certain behaviors that are very hard to tolerate and I refuse to. I believe in Karma (she's a bitch). I also want to continue to enjoy my CHOSEN profession and it's hard to when you read the degrading crap on here...which is exactly why NUMEROUS women don't participate bc it's disgusting but hey sausage parties are cool...I guess
If someone is NOT your cup of tea but in your face day in and day out for months at a time though.... don't you believe you have the right to voice your opinion?

being nice and polite and showing kindness and respect to the avg person is a given.

But some that misuse what is available to them and constantly reek of the desperation that the typical old or fat whores tends to have at times need to be shown a dose of reality.

Some do not see the women here as "women". They see them as the business they are in whether chosen or not.

In commenting on a business or business practices nothing is happening here that is not happening on Yelp or other review forums. Originally Posted by Whispers
How exactly is she in your face? you can choose not to come to the site, you can choose not to come to the KC sub-forum, you can choose NOT to come to co-ed you can CHOOSE NOT TO CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE THREAD FOR THE WOMAN OR WOMEN IN QUESTION.

It seems to me like you have plenty of options if you want to avoid contact with any given provider, so your whole thing about commenting on business practices is transparently ridiculous.

As for this gem,

"old or fat whores tends to have at times need to be shown a dose of reality"

You sir are a douche-bag, and let me just point out the hypocrisy of calling someone an old or fat whore, you have 22 reviews - so it isn't like you inhabit some higher moral plane than the women you are attacking. If this is how you treat people in your personal life then no wonder you need the hobby.

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that at best you are a troll who is just trying to stir up shit here in the KC forum, so if that was your goal bravo well done I hope you will be able to feel better about yourself after your "hard work".

Since you're from Texas assuming you still live there you're a carpetbagger and just need to go away.

The women who do this work, and post on this board are people with feelings just like you or anybody else you deal with in any other walk of life. And they deserve at the very least to be treated with the same respect that you would give anybody you were interacting with in a service transaction. I think they deserve more than that personally because this job is a lot harder than waiting tables i'm sure. They don't deserve your vitriol and your hate. They definitely don't deserve your scorn because you're a John so when you call her a "whore" isn't that the pot calling the kettle? Is the irony not apparent?

You owe Jessica and whoever else you've tagged in this an apology. It doesn't matter what she looks like or how she runs her business, unless she personally treated you poorly then you have nothing to say. She may or may not be your cup of tea that's why there is more than one provider in KC, find someone else.

I hope you find the decency to apologize, or barring that to just shut the fuck up.
whispers, go have a drink with SL and stay out of KC, we really don't want people like you here
You complete me lol

Can I still agree if I just engaged in the behavior we are opposing?

I just jumped on ship...

And true! I've spoke to the seasoned hobbyists (regulars where respect is shared and it was more of a suggestion bc it was mentioned that boards are slow) in NE about not jumping down the newbies throat when not doing reviews correctly (the new guys remain lurkers after witnessing attacks or disappear after flubbing an attempt and being ridiculed and yes they discuss in session). It's silly to treat ppl so terribly for something (in Grand scheme of things) that doesn't matter.

Someone once posted, "this isn't a morality board." I agree but certain behaviors that are very hard to tolerate and I refuse to. I believe in Karma (she's a bitch). I also want to continue to enjoy my CHOSEN profession and it's hard to when you read the degrading crap on here...which is exactly why NUMEROUS women don't participate bc it's disgusting but hey sausage parties are cool...I guess Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
You sir are a douche-bag,

Since you're from Texas assuming you still live there you're a carpetbagger and just need to go away.

. Originally Posted by MVN2010
LMAO I have not heard the term "carpetbagger" since American history class 30 years ago. Thank you for the laugh
Those with sensitive constitutions might do well to avoid SHMBs altogether. Barring that, there is always the option to not read a post. That is unless this is you:

Wasn't there a thread somewhere that started off with don't feed the trolls? I thought that was a given and didn't need to be said but alas with the comments here and elsewhere I'm quite mistaken.

Everybody always complaining. If you don't like the discussion ignore it. If you want to become a part of it, stop acting like you're not encouraging it. By feeding the trolls, you do just that if none of this is clear.

You will have all sorts of people who will voice their opinions whether liked or not. Some like Whispers and Still Looking as well quite a few whores if I may add show a lot of hatred/annoyance towards attention grubbing/ seeking whores. Is it wrong for them to voice their opinions? No. Is the way they are voicing their opinions wrong? No but it doesn't help others understand. I see the same disgusting behavior from those seeming to be on the side of the "right" and there is no excuse for it. Same garbage. But it's all right to employ the same behavior towards those who espouse it, right? If you can't see that, may be just follow the advice given by many: don't feed the trolls.
As for this gem,

"old or fat whores tend to at times need to be shown a dose of reality"

You sir are a douche-bag, and let me just point out the hypocrisy of calling someone an old or fat whore, you have 22 reviews - so it isn't like you inhabit some higher moral plane than the women you are attacking. If this is how you treat people in your personal life then no wonder you need the hobby.

a) My comments were not based on the morality of the old or fat whores. They were made in regards to the appearance of the old and fat whores which is why they fail to produce with their ads and turn to running ads in CoEd

b) I don't DEAL with old or fat whores in my day to day life and when I see whores they are young and HWP.... So my comments have zero impact on my life.

LOL. No. I was actually up there a few weeks ago visiting my grandkids who live just outside Wichita and visit a few times a year. So I'll pop in from time to time.

The women who do this work, and post on this board are people with feelings just like you or anybody else you deal with in any other walk of life. And they deserve at the very least to be treated with the same respect that you would give anybody you were interacting with in a service transaction. I think they deserve more than that personally because this job is a lot harder than waiting tables i'm sure. They don't deserve your vitriol and your hate. They definitely don't deserve your scorn because you're a John so when you call her a "whore" isn't that the pot calling the kettle? Is the irony not apparent?

I have no problem acknowledging that I am a john when approaching a whore. Why do you? The women here are providers/hookers/whores/prostitutes and most live it 24/7 because of some monkey they carry on their back that drives them.

It is always disappointing to see guys like you that can't come to terms with the reality that you mean nothing to any of them. That you are simply a source of funds when needed.

That sir is why I see whomever I choose to spend money on just as you do. We are no different.

You owe Jessica and whoever else you've tagged in this an apology.

No. I don't believe so. If any OFIO with aged and wrinkled skin or skin stretched by fate cannot seperate the criticism placed on their product as presented here they shoudl run their ads and stay out of CoEd....

It doesn't matter what she looks like or how she runs her business, unless she personally treated you poorly then you have nothing to say.

No. Any and all members have a right to post their opinions within the guidelines of the board and when a provider/hooker/whore/prostitute chooses to post an ad in CoEd all members have a right to express their displeasure.

She may or may not be your cup of tea

Hey Look! You are right about something.... But if you want to use an analogy the ones making the money could be described as a "cup of tea" perhaps but make the comparison valid.... The ones I complain about would be more like a week old crock pot of cold stew.

that's why there is more than one provider in KC, find someone else.

I hope you find the decency to apologize, or barring that to just shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by MVN2010
LOL!

Who taught you how to insure a response from me?

This post brought to you compliments of Observing........
FYI there's no arguing with Whisper's, he' a weird breed and you won't get anywhere but a headache. Kinda like a cockroach you leave food out for them they keep coming back clean up your kitchen and they died out
... clean up your kitchen and they died out Originally Posted by shayla84
I too like a clean kitchen.