This has been a question for a while and finally decided to start a discussion! !!

I have been watching way too much tv....what is the proper procedure if there is a medical emergency during a session? Do you call 911 while still in your place? Do you try to get them outside then call 911? That's alot of explaining to an SO....what would you do to try and stay discreet but yet get help that's needed?
Topic has been discussed in past.

imo, if the situation is immediately life threating, much better to dial 911 and get quick medical response.

Much easier to deal with the paramedics than the coroner.

All said and done even in a case of sudden death, simply tell emergency responders (they have seen it all!) that victim and lady were "having some fun" when the emergency happened.

And yes, some "victims" families will always question the survivor at the hospital no doubt.
Sure the next of kin will be upset. Everyone will be holding their breath for sure at the reading of the will if the provider shows up too.
Hahaha....ugotme..u left me in ur will...how sweet...hahaha
If your client is unresponsive...

Stop, do not pass go, do not collect $100. Call 911 immediately.

If the fucktard is ill and knows that he has a medical condition... Then it's on him to deal with the backlash from a possible SO.

If this condition creeps up on him and he just collapses... Then he may be grateful that you called the emergency responders... If he doesn't, then he is an unappreciative fucktard and deserves the shitstorm that is coming his way.

Either way, it's not your problem. Your problem is not letting someone die when you could have prevented it.
Thank you Simon!
You're most welcome. I hope that this simplifies things.
  • HUMP!
  • 01-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Easy money!
If he passes out or dies while being tortured on restrained then by all means undo them and remove all clamps and devices that may be inserted.
Have any providers or hobbyist experienced this situation?
Have any providers or hobbyist experienced this situation? Originally Posted by SARufus
Surely there must be a movie or an episode of C.S.I. that covered this subject.
Lol that's where I got my question from...law and order svu
Back in ASPD days we had a Dallas provider who had a client die of a heart attack in mid coitus. She's still active on the board but it's brought up from time to time. If it happens, it happens. Tell the cops/EMTs yall met at a bar or someplace and came back to,your place or hotel for play and uh oh. He died.

I think a bigger issue we all deal with, especially with traffic in DFW area is getting in a car accident on the way or from a session. Or those damn red light cameras or tollway bills in the mail showing everywhere you've been.
Good idea VS
Lol that's where I got my question from...law and order svu Originally Posted by babykins78
Somewhere out there are a bunch of people in Hollywood spilling everybody's secrets for a buck. LOL
There's no honor among thieves and Hollywood writers.
How many times has art imitated life Von?