2016 - What Will Do Change?

I refuse to use the phrase "New Year, new me". I'm the same cranky bitch that I was last year...just a year older (just kidding, I'm forever 24!).

A few things I'm tweaking though:
-Trying not to complain as much out loud. I will still roll my eyes at idiots but stay silent

-Changing my reference policy a little. If I haven't seen you in 6 months, don't bother using me as a reference. Especially if I haven't seen you in 2 fucking years! You know who you are (guy from Omaha)

-Avoiding some of the constant drama. That includes ignoring the bitches that feel the need to spread rumours because your pussy stinks

-Workout more...maybe

-Post more unnecessary and attention seeking threADs to feed my need for internet fame

-Post more taint pics

-Thinck more before speaking to not hurt the feelings of the easily offended fucktards (if you're offended by this then this post is for you)

-Removing "Review Special" from my discount list
I am not good at giving advice, can I interest you in some sarcasm?
I am not good at giving advice, can I interest you in some sarcasm? Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Sarcasm is my 2nd language
-No longer posting alerts. Bad things happen and despite a warning pussy still sells and bills need to be paid

-Helping a little more even though my opinion may be wrong. I tell you my own experience, take it how you will

-Burning bridges - because I like fire and shit
Danielle, you're pretty awesome.
Danielle, you're pretty awesome. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Aww thank you
Gotta love a provider who can say something besides cum fuck me. The true companions have a mind of their own and can speak well. You are destined for the stars girl
Gotta love a provider who can say something besides cum fuck me. The true companions have a mind of their own and can speak well. You are destined for the stars girl Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
It's just that, sometimes... I wonder what Danielle's really thinking. Ha
Gotta love a provider who can say something besides cum fuck me. The true companions have a mind of their own and can speak well. You are destined for the stars girl Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Yes, at least I can carry an intelligent conversation

Btw...cum fuck me daddy
It's just that, sometimes... I wonder what Danielle's really thinking. Ha Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not allowed to post what I'm really thinking lol
I know what you mean Ginger there are times you an tell she is holding back and just wants to unleash on someone but is able to restrain. Well done Danielle.
Dating myself here (no, not THAT kind of date) but here goes:

"And if my thought dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
But it's alright ma, I'm only sighing"

Bob Dylan
Well I told a drunk dude at the ar tonight that if he didn't stop harassing the woman I was talking to that I would "Rip his head off and butt fuck his soul" so this year I guess tactfulness should be on my work on list
Well I told a drunk dude at the ar tonight that if he didn't stop harassing the woman I was talking to that I would "Rip his head off and butt fuck his soul" so this year I guess tactfulness should be on my work on list Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
My, my how evil of you
Well I told a drunk dude at the ar tonight that if he didn't stop harassing the woman I was talking to that I would "Rip his head off and butt fuck his soul" so this year I guess tactfulness should be on my work on list Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
He didn't punch you? You were talking to a drunk girl....

He didn't punch you? You were talking to a drunk girl....

Originally Posted by hogmanjones