**Volunteers Needed** Just a Fyi!

Today anyone wanting to volunteer for clean up is invited to the Plantation Place RV Park at 345 Barnes Bridge Road in Garland at 10 am. You will need to sign in at the table. All vehicles must stay in the parking lot.

If you have heavy duty trash bags, rakes, gloves, or shovels please bring them with you. All hands will be needed. This is a very organized and coordinated effort this week. We will not allow heavy equipment into the area tomorrow without prior authorization.

If you plan to be there please dress according to the weather. I suggest layers as you may become warm and will need to remove layers throughout the day. Lunch will be provided by one of the outreach groups to all volunteers.

We have plenty of water on site and will bring in additional as needed. Please come ready to help make a huge impact as our goal is completely remove all loose debris, and accumulate as many personal belongings that are strewn about as possible as well as to centralize as much large debris into the designated area as possible by hand so that heavy equipment can be brought in ASAP to complete the process. Need address? Pm me for details!

Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Thanks for the info. Might try to make it if i can.
Another tip, wear a mask, I thought I didn't need one. There is so much in the air you can't see, you will almost definitely have some respiratory/throat issues by inhaling it.
Just came home for a break lol! Oh my! It is cold outside and windy! Got the sniffles!
What are you cleaning up? The RV park?
Well that's very cool and altruistic of you to post a public service thing. Very cool.
Yes Brandee, very nice of you. One of my Dads co-workers lived in that park. It threw his trailer in the pond. Luckily it sucked him out of the trailer and he ended up in the pond. His blind dog is still in the trailer we think. He is suffering from seizures now from a blow to the head he took as he was being sucked out of the trailer.Damn sad. He loved thay dog very much. Really nice what your doing. Keep up the good work.