It is time to retire.

It is time to retire.
Even though I am going to hit the big 80 on my birthday next month, I am still able to perform physically. I am posting this notice because of those gentlemen who are concerned in advance about their ability to perform at an advanced age. My decision to retire comes from mental reasons.

I am tired.
I am tired of phoning ladies and there is no answer, but I can understand.
I am tired of phoning ladies and there is no answer and the message says voice mail has not been set up yet, but I can understand.
I am tired of not getting an answer on the third phone call after planning my afternoon or evening. I get pissed off big time!
I get tired of ladies who advertise themselves, and, when you meet them, they are 10 years older, 50 pounds heavier, and have a bad attitude.

I am also going to miss social activities with gentlemen involved in the hobby such as Jeffone086, KCQuester, Sens55, and jayhawkrobbie. (I would even include Malwoody as a gentleman.) LOL

I will continue keeping track of my friends on Eccie. I will be satisfied continuing seeing my two favorite ATFs.
Wow I had no idea you were 80. That's awesome that you can still lay pipe at that age.
Awwww babe....I have never met ya,but I think we need to do a last hurrah ride before ya leave!!!
sad that your experience with some providers have made you that tired, smh wish you nothing but fun in future babe.
Um.. Sorry hookers made you mental??? ..

But hey! Aside from being mental I bet you're perfect though... Being 80 and all.
If I make it to 80, I'm sure I won't even know what my dick's for!
I've outlived my dick......Willie Nelson
I'll never forget the day you showed up to a M&G with not one, not two, but THREE hot ladies in tow. I thought "That guy knows how to live!" I'm glad I got to know you, Koot.
Damn!!! I'm no where near 80 and yet I'm tired of the same shit....
Best of luck to you....
It is time to retire.

I will continue keeping track of my friends on Eccie. I will be satisfied continuing seeing my two favorite ATFs. Originally Posted by Hornykoot
so you arent retiring, so much as not seeing anyone new.
make sense

who are your 2 ATFS?
I am ex sf don't give in don' up it take it till u drop
I am ex sf don't give in don' up it take it till u drop Originally Posted by 728869
don't post when your drunk.
We didn't have the pleasure of meeting you but enjoy!!!
Best of luck to you in your retirement and enjoy your ATF's
I'm a month early, but Happy Birthday HornyKoot, I hope to still be fucking when I'm 80....

Hey look at Rupert Murdoch, he is 84 and banging 59 yr old Jerry Hall (Mick Jagger's ex).