Best places to eat or have delivered

Hey I'm going to be in the Addison area and looking for a place to eat Thurs evening. I've got weds covered and thurs lunch ...

Best places to call for delivery? (I hate driving in big cities if I can help it)

Like Chinese - pizza etc .. not to picky of a eater.
If you like seafood try Remingtons on Beltline.
Jasmine gourmet chinese is great and I love the oceanair. All over the galleria mall is great places. JC burgers is the best burger.
Thank You - keep them coming ! I hate driving in big cities so may have to order in that night !
Addison is restaurant city. There are lots of great places. Wont have to drive far.
DoorDash is the best restaurant delivery outfit in Dallas. Or if you want to go out in Addison, Kenny's on Beltline is a fave. Lazy Dog at Village on the Parkway is worth trying for upscale casual.
AL' S itailan beef on beltline
Favor
Torchy's. It's just outside of Addison on Preston just south of beltline.
The Y?
The Y? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I did get offered some Y LOL
On The Border over there makes some delicious sangriasssss :P
With Favor, Postmates, Door Dash, Caviar and Uber Eats, every place delivers. And with Lash, you can get your liquors delivered as well.
I just found out about UberEATS yesterday. I'm looking forward to giving them a try.
I use Grub Hub for delivery several times a week. When you sign in you get a list of the restaurants open for delivery in your area. It's pretty fast too! And all kinds of restaurants from breakfast all day, to hamburgers, steaks, seafood, asian.