maybe not an alert but...

In order to keep us all safe and happy (both providers and friends)...what if there was a way to have a 3 strikes you're out clause for both providers and friends?
I know I'm new to this site but I've been doing this a LONG time and I like the security of eccie, however, I do see a lot of "friends" that seem to violate the trust of our wonderful beautiful ladies and a few ladies that do the same. Moderators is there a way to insure we (that are honest) are allowed to use this great forum in the best interest of both providers and hobbiest?
You are correct, this is not an alert and should be moved to the correct forum.

Who decides what honesty is?

additionally, why should a website dictate the actions of people who live in the real world?

ECCIE is not the hooktard/fucktard police.

You are free to behave however you wish to behave, just don't violate the ECCIE guidelines while you communicate here. Posting actions have consequences. If the user violates the site's guidelines, a ban will occur. There is no need for a three strikes you're out system.
Who decides what honesty is? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Von?
Von? Originally Posted by skidmark210
Nope. Try again, you have two strikes left.
Nope. Try again, you have two strikes left. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Pleading the Fifth
Nope. Try again, you have two strikes left. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Hahahaha
ok sorry I asked... just trying to make things easier for the dishonest people to get the boot...
  • Mokoa
  • 01-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
  • 4funn
  • 01-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Hahahaha Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
+1