Faintly Taint

Yes this photo is extremely filtered. I shamefully had some baby blankets around me while snapping photos. Anyway, I'm not into spreading my legs open and posting full view of my pussy. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just a little shy about things like that. However, I'm not opposed to playing peek a boo! Enjoy!!!
No taint
It says faintly if you came here expecting to see into my vagina you should've read the caption before looking.
  • tyson
  • 01-14-2016, 12:07 AM
I like it . You have a nice body
I like it . You have a nice body Originally Posted by tyson
Thank you sweetheart!
Alluring without being trashy. I like it! Nice butt!!
Alluring without being trashy. I like it! Nice butt!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It is a nice butt. But, by 3-sides definition, it's taint, or it ain't...lol
I'm not sure that people in this forum know how to use a dictionary. The word faintly implies(before you even open this thread) that it will not actually be Taint. By definition faintly means "slightly, a bit, a touch". So you're obviously not going to open this and see a full on taint photo because the title already suggests that it is indeed faint(which we've established means slightly, a bit, a touch). If that wasn't enough, the caption before the photo lets you know that I know this isn't " Taint" and that I'm uncomfortable with "Taint". Instead, I'd prefer to exhibit something that is a little less.
Alluring without being trashy. I like it! Nice butt!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you.
I don't see a pic at all.
:sads:
I don't see a picture either?... Or am I losing my mind?
I'm not sure that people in this forum know how to use a dictionary. The word faintly implies(before you even open this thread) that it will not actually be Taint. By definition faintly means "slightly, a bit, a touch". So you're obviously not going to open this and see a full on taint photo because the title already suggests that it is indeed faint(which we've established means slightly, a bit, a touch). If that wasn't enough, the caption before the photo lets you know that I know this isn't " Taint" and that I'm uncomfortable with "Taint". Instead, I'd prefer to exhibit something that is a little less. Originally Posted by Lena Monet
I'm as good with a dictionary as anyone. It was a very nice pic of you butt. To so some folks, when you imply taint, that's what's expected. No need to try and get bent...
I'm as good with a dictionary as anyone. It was a very nice pic of you butt. To so some folks, when you imply taint, that's what's expected. No need to try and get bent... Originally Posted by diveguy6
No one is bent. I didn't imply Taint. I implied that something similar to Taint would be posted. When you place an adjective in front of something, it could possibly change the nature of the word and what is expected. The adjective here would be faintly. Which changes the expectation from "Taint" to something not quite Taint, but similar. That is all.
I don't see a picture either?... Or am I losing my mind? Originally Posted by SerenityXX
A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Why thank you for posting that for us.