The UN-Ad

NEW _(¯`'•.¸ _ ReAl GIRL ____ ReAl FUN _ (¯`'•.¸¸.•'´¯) SEXIEST PACKAGE _ (¯`'••'´¯)
Hi guys

My name is S.a.m.a.n.t.h.a

Im a Sexy and petite brunette beauty
Im very discrete, and open minded

Im available now!!
Im ready for fun in all ways

My pics are 100% real
No fakes here baby

Hope to see you soon

Galleria Area

S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A.

7.0.2--2.0.3--2.7.4.9.

The above is, IMHO, a perfect example of an ad guaranteed to never urge a call from me.

1) Fucked-up Fonts

Far from attracting attention, which I assume is the goal, it repels me.
2) No links to reviews, menu, photos, hours, or alternate contact info.
Think the board guys are just gonna take a shot in the dark?
3) Goofy punctuated phone #.
Making it hard to Google? Wouldn't waste the time or effort.

This is the trifecta of marketing stupidity, again, just my opinion, but shared by many I believe.

The goal of the ads are to encourage us to see you ladies. Seems easy enough to me to make that easy for us to do.
Okay

Is she a provider here? if so her reviews are under her avatar, her "menu" would be in her reviews. And her photos should be in her showcase.

Just my thoughts.

Now if she is not a provider here, then, well........no comment. Some ladies do the best they can, even if its not the best presentation.
I dunno... maybe I have too much time on my hands (I kinda enjoy sifting through the ads). Not everyone has an eye for visual layout, or web page design, or a well-turned phrase... I know I don't, and that's not really the skillset I am looking for here. Hell, I wish I could still wear Garanimals to be sure my pants and shirt match

It's funny you picked this particular ad because through her showcase and review links yesterday (go eccie!) I found great pics, good reviews, and the skills I'm looking for at a very reasonable rate. Samantha bounced back a timely, well-written reply to a PM earlier today and I'm hoping to see her this week if our schedules line up or I need a plan B.

Just sayin' ... there are some gems behind some of those ads.
NEW _(¯`'•.¸ _ ReAl GIRL ____ ReAl FUN _ (¯`'•.¸¸.•'´¯) SEXIEST PACKAGE _ (¯`'••'´¯)
Hi guys

My name is S.a.m.a.n.t.h.a
S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A.

7.0.2--2.0.3--2.7.4.9.
============================== ====================

The above is, IMHO, a perfect example of an ad guaranteed to never urge a call from me.

1) Fucked-up Fonts

Far from attracting attention, which I assume is the goal, it repels me.
2) No links to reviews, menu, photos, hours, or alternate contact info.
Think the board guys are just gonna take a shot in the dark?
3) Goofy punctuated phone #.
Making it hard to Google? Wouldn't waste the time or effort.

This is the trifecta of marketing stupidity, again, just my opinion, but shared by many I believe.

The goal of the ads are to encourage us to see you ladies. Seems easy enough to me to make that easy for us to do.
Originally Posted by budrn
we all like different things. and there are a zillion reasons why someone writes ads the way they do. some guys may like it, some guys wont, and some guys wont care as long as she lets him go visit her and have some "nudge nudge say no more wink wink."

as long as you state your opinion in a respective manner [not saying that you did], then fine. just remember - not everyone has the same skills that you might have or feel is not stupid for writing ads, posting ads, posting links, getting great photos, etc. everybody's different. but no need to get on their case. instead, i suggestion you send her a pm or email commenting on her ad and giving an idea or two. i've done that several times and received a nice reply in return. some took my suggestions, some didnt.

my suggestion - visit the ones that you like and who you believe will turn you on. and dont visit the ones you dont.