Cancelling trip

I will not be living this morning to head to San Antonio...

Guy's that booked prior appointment, have not confirmed and dont wont to make dry trip...

Its cost me money to come, from rentle car to room..

Guy's that booked if see this and still want me to come just send a pm, but for now not coming..
Booo

That's really too bad, SA gents are missing out on a beauty.
There seems like alot of that going on.
Hey stranger sorry that you aren't coming down their loss...
Booo

That's really too bad, SA gents are missing out on a beauty. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
+1
CB is a shining cocolicious gem!
Thanks guy's next time.....
I guess San Antonio won't fight this scourge of a blight we have on us with NCNS/Cancelling last moment or just going radio silent.

Hobbyist, don't contact a Provider if you don't like what she has posted in her Profile or what you read in her reviews. It is sick to dangle a session carrrot and than yank it away.
I guess San Antonio won't fight this scourge of a blight we have on us with NCNS/Cancelling last moment or just going radio silent.

Hobbyist, don't contact a Provider if you don't like what she has posted in her Profile or what you read in her reviews. It is sick to dangle a session carrrot and than yank it away. Originally Posted by Precious_b

But looks like I will be back down next week...
I do not pre book for two reasons. First is I do not know my schedule far in advance. Second is the travelers will cancel if they don't get enough pre-books so I get cancelled. Depending on other ladies I may not be able to get replacement date.

Might be surprised is you show up, guys may want to see you if you are in town.

So I normally only see local ladies.

Sam
Ladies must always make business decisions based on the available facts/factors at hand.

Most ladies who pre-announce a week or so ahead of time can usually gauge whether a trip will be productive enough to be worthwhile. And make an informed decision to go/no go.

"Marketing" trips are an investment meant to gauge future trip foundations, especially if the lady is able to meet a few dozen gents and ladies at a social. But only the most adventuresome ladies are able to make that kind of investment.

Champagne used to be based in SA and she is a very well known quantity and quality to those of us who remember her well.
Since I exclusively support the local eccie ladies, I don't see the cancellation as a problem. Ladies, gentlemen, good day.

But looks like I will be back down next week... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's the spirit!

Champagne used to be based in SA and she is a very well known quantity and quality to those of us who remember her well. Originally Posted by ck1942

Thank you CK!

Yes S.A used to be my old stomping grounds, and hey this is the city where I started my hobbying lol....

Might be surprised is you show up, guys may want to see you if you are in town.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
I'll keep this in mind next week

That's the spirit! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks