Im back 💋

Hi anyone who tried to contact me over the past few days for appointments or references and I didnt respond,please try again. I had a car accident Thurs night and Im just getting back in the saddle

Had to spend a lil time in hospital and totalled my Lexus
But it could have been worse...anyways,sorry for the inconvenience...xoxo
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are ok kisses
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are ok kisses Originally Posted by pickupkid
Thank you bby Im gud,just a concussion and some bruising. No broken bones or internal injuries. N my bruises are already gone from seatbelt,just got one on my leg left...
Glad you are ok sweetie, a totaled vehicle sounds like a serious accident!!
SCARY!!!! Glad you are safe. I'm so terrified of these things. They can change your life in a blink of an eye.
WB! Glad you're doing better. San Antonio drivers are CRAZY, stay safe!
Lest we forget (or didn't yet know of) Cashmere's popularity, take note that this hoogar was driving her Lexus. Nice touch! LOL. Seriously, glad you're OK.
Thank you guys for the nice thoughts...n yes I just got my Lexus 2months ago,so I am very upset that its gone...I loved my Lexi : (
Hey Cashmere, what's important is that your relatively alright, no very serious injuries. You're Lexis can be replaced, you on the other hand, cannot be replaced. So be thankful your not laid up in a nursing home. I would hate to loose a beautiful lady for an extended period. Take care of youself babe. Xoxoxo
Thank you bby Im gud,just a concussion and some bruising. No broken bones or internal injuries. N my bruises are already gone from seatbelt,just got one on my leg left... Originally Posted by CashmereLove
I'd rather kiss you than your Lexus babe.
See, we know what's really important.
As always, the hobbyists creed takes precedence.
'Take care and be safe.'
Glad to know that you're getting well.
Glad your ok. Cars can be replaced. Get some rest and hope your up and about soon.
Great that you are intact!
Sorry to hear about the car, but more importantly glad you are ok. Been in your situation before, and it is most unfortunate to hear about the car and that you ended up in the hospital as a result. You are always a welcoming presence here in the community. I am ever more glad that you are ok, and that you will be continuing with us. You'll be driving another nice ride in no time, pun intended.
Hey, Cash - sorry about the crash and the hospital, and glad you're bouncing back! Your middle finger was missed ;-)))