The Revenant!

A masterpiece of a film! Just see it, see it now!
Da fuck
It was awesome...the bear scene was THE BEST PART!!!
The bear scene was intense
lol the bear should have won an oscar!
Great film!
There was no bear, it was CGI...and I doubt the Canadian stuntman who stood in for the bear will get nominated for an Oscar...
The bear raped Leonardo?
Now you're saying it was a stuntman?
GTFO...
For me, they should have shortened the film by an hour. I got tired of watching Glass crawling around in the snow, grimacing and moaning. Good film, great acting, way longer than it needed to be.
  • cr76
  • 01-18-2016, 11:28 AM
For me, they should have shortened the film by an hour. I got tired of watching Glass crawling around in the snow, grimacing and moaning. Good film, great acting, way longer than it needed to be. Originally Posted by Oralist
That was my problem with the film- way too long and kind of boring
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 05:22 PM
That was my problem with the film- way too long and kind of boring Originally Posted by cr76
That is a big fucking problem...Not only is it boring but it is long! Might have to skip it based on that review.
  • cr76
  • 01-18-2016, 06:24 PM
That is a big fucking problem...Not only is it boring but it is long! Might have to skip it based on that review. Originally Posted by WTF
i told friends, if your expecting Leo to be come a mad savage and hunt down those that wronged him for cold blooded vengeance in the wilderness, your going to be let down.