Hobby math, option a-b-c...

Just a thought....

(A) Conservative estimate of $200 x 1 visit per week = $10,400 year .... shit, that's a down payment on a new bike.

(B) Or ... If I invest that same money in the market putting away $200/week over 10 years with a conservative return of 1%, I'd have $89,700 in 2026, compounded. Any financial gurus out there to check my math?

(C) Or .... I could just keep hobbying and enjoy life and fucking.

Conversely: Any providers out there? That's a decent return on socking away one client's visit per week for a good return over time of course.

Just a thought.
For b) I get $130,106.9.
Future value of an annuity at 1% annually (.01/12 = .000833 monthly)
52 x 10 = 520 periodic payments

using FV of an ordinary annuity.

FV = 200*((((1+.0008333333)^520)-1)/.0008333333)

I've been wrong before so someone check my math.
Thanks. I was trying to remember the process from college but google/ looked it up instead. I know it's depressing to think of all the $$ I wasted on bad hobby ladies in the past; as I get older I figure spending on quality and banking the rest.

I would think that a provider with enough discipline can bank a fair amount.

Thanks for the math.
Or...you could just think about all the hot single moms you're helping with your contributions.

Or...you could think about that new car or all the home improvements you could make. I think hot single moms are very nice home improvements though

Or...you could take your play money to Vegas and bet on a sure thing lol. I've met a lot of hot single moms that are a sure thing though
I would think that a provider with enough discipline can bank a fair amount. Originally Posted by sgtpepper1968

I hear you. However....

.....the key wording to that is "provider" and "would like to think" and "discipline" are the epitome of an oxymoron at it's finest.

So very few of them want to dedicate themselves to the principles of planning / saving / investing.... the very notion that putting 10% away might actually add up over time is completely foreign to the majority of them. Dan Akroyd's hooker girlfriend (Jamie Lee Curtis) in "Trading Places" did it though....
I hear you. However....

.....the key wording to that is "provider" and "would like to think" and "discipline" are the epitome of an oxymoron at it's finest.

So very few of them want to dedicate themselves to the principles of planning / saving / investing.... the very notion that putting 10% away might actually add up over time is completely foreign to the majority of them. Dan Akroyd's hooker girlfriend (Jamie Lee Curtis) in "Trading Places" did it though.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Only you could drop a Trading Places reference and have it be perfect.

She did have some help with the crop report.
Sounds like you are just thinking too hard about fucking.
well how about you switch it up one week invest the other hobby?