May

I am putting together a trip to Jaco in may if anyone is interested. We will be staying in nice condos in the center of town walking distance from everything.
I hope the dates work out and I can go. Flights should still be cheap. I will try not to have too much fun down there next week so I can go back sooner.
I'm interested. Planned on a solo trip 2 weeks ago but ended up doing something else
getting close to nailing down a date, If there is a specific date that would work best for any of you just let me Know. I am looking at may 5 thru 14 and will be staying at Monaco. I am dealing direct with the owner to get a discount on the condo, shuttle, fishing, ect. (monacojaco.com) is the condo website.
getting close to nailing down a date, If there is a specific date that would work best for any of you just let me Know. I am looking at may 5 thru 14 and will be staying at Monaco. I am dealing direct with the owner to get a discount on the condo, shuttle, fishing, ect. (monacojaco.com) is the condo website. Originally Posted by dfrm65
The wedding I have to be at is May 18-21
I loved costa Rica and would love to go back if everything works out and lines up right.
I will be there may 15 through the 22nd
just booked a first class ticket to San Jose for $599
I'm taking a quick run down next Saturday. $314 each way. A little more expensive as I'm doing multi city and not originating IAH. Still damn cheap
I'm out for May. Got a pink slip a couple weeks back so plans have to be adjusted.
sorry to hear that
Sorry to hear that Hydro. My buddy and I will be heading down there May 11-16. As long as everything stays on schedule on the work front. PM me if any of you guys will be in the area at the same time. We are planning to do some sight seeing as well as Hobby. I heard that there was some great zip-lineing opportunities.
I will be there may 5 - 14. We will have to meet up for a drink
I'll probably be heading down again in May. We went zip lining and waterfall repelling. Was a blast. Met some great Jamaican guys transplanted to NYC
PM me when it gets closer to the date. I would love to hang out with some of the great contributors here. I can at least buy some of you guys a drink for all the helpful info a newbie like me gets from all you pros. I signed up for Lifetime VIP @ costaricaticas. I wonder if it gets me any kind of group discounts if you guys want to go zip lining etc. together...
My friend and I are arriving around 8:00pm. What are our options for transportation to Jaco? Thanks again in advance for the info guys.