18-wheeler tries to make turn, gets stuck in French Quarter

Ok what part of ....
Under guidelines set by the French Quarter Management District, oversized vehicles like 18-wheelers are prohibited in the interior of the French Quarter. Violators may be subject to a $500 fine.....does he not understand????

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...t%20Type=Story
I work in the Qtr. and have seen this quite a few times. The streets leading in to the Qtr. used to be posted with signs warning of the prohibitions but they have all but disappeared.
Saw an oversize tour bus hooked on the awning over a corner bar last year, the awning was literally inside the coach, had to be towed off by a wrecker after several hours
It is hard enought o walk around in the Quarter..I would never drive down there!
Its hard sometimes. You have to be real experienced to get around the quarter. Ive done it alot. But when you got hotel's that order truck loads of furniture they want it at there docks. So there is no choice. But there is a tight window of time to deliver 3-6am. Anytime after that I never go. Its a shame there is alot of non-experienced drivers out there that dont have a clue and follow GPS