Preference for the Ladies?

When it comes down to it because of YMMV is there a preference of cocks being cut/uncut, hair/some hair/shaved, or is the session based on the others personality what are your likes and dislikes?
none of it really matters so long as he is clean!
hey baby, does this mean I'm screened? if your clean your screened...
hey baby, does this mean I'm screened? if your clean your screened... Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Dude.... you crack me up!
no i mean with the cock question, preference for cocks is a clean and non smelly cock!!! Does yours smell cause your not in if it does!!
no i mean with the cock question, preference for cocks is a clean and non smelly cock!!! Does yours smell cause your not in if it does!! Originally Posted by Savannah99
Gripmeister,

I gotta new line for your sig line.

"If your cock smells, your not in if it does." - Savannah99
When it comes down to it because of YMMV is there a preference of cocks being cut/uncut, hair/some hair/shaved, or is the session based on the others personality what are your likes and dislikes? Originally Posted by KazaNova
I can understand shaving, or not; but I can't imagine replacing a foreskin for anyone.
Mac, Maybe I should use that one no one likes a smelly cock!! Its all in fun and games hope I didn't offend anyone!! If so then please go wash!! Lol Jk
Its all fun and games til a smelly cock hits the room LMAO!!
Note to self: remember the courteousy shower to remove odor.

HID
Attitude & Personality...
is the key for me.
Dislikes.. really don't matter.
So rude people or NCNS are eraced.
1} fun personality
and if i have a wish list
2 cut
3 shaved
unfortunatley most cant do the shaved cause its a sure sign ur messing around if youve never done it.
ditto with Sweet!!!!
SNL and DR: both of ya'll know better than to bump a thread that's been inactive for over 30 days. Cmon, give me a little help!

In the future please remember to check the date of the last post before bumping a thread.

Thanks,
HID

PS Thread closed.

PSS Yeah, I know this has happened on other threads and I've missed it. My badk.