SAB - apology to me for past cash & dash

I reported in July 2015 that SAB did a cash & dash on me. Well a few weeks ago , SHE texted me and apologized for doing this to me and offered me a no charge visit to make up for the one that I already paid for. We found a time to meet and did. I had an enjoyable visit . She is posting on Albany backpage as Sabrina or Sarah on occasion . Her phone number is 802-353-2813. I'm posting this just to let members know that it was SAB that contacted me offering the apology/ visit
  • iggy
  • 02-03-2016, 07:23 AM
You two have been friends a long time for that to happen and not be resolved.

Iggy
Thanks for the update Roadrash.
If she's making amends.. Then I'll have to step up and return her pinck bra.
She should have given you the one you already paid for AND A FREEBIE on top of that.
she looks cute. are the pics of the thin busty redhead in the old ads accurate?
Thanks for the update Rodosh. Glad she back in action.
Rodosh, I looked up her BP ad and she gave a different number??? 1-518-530-8381 does she use both??
Thanks
Rodosh, I looked up her BP ad and she gave a different number??? 1-518-530-8381 does she use both??
Thanks Originally Posted by East Amherst
The 802 area code number is her current number since I texted with her last week .
she looks cute. are the pics of the thin busty redhead in the old ads accurate? Originally Posted by Golgyoung
Yes those current pictures in her current ads are her now. Her hair is more red. . But her. Body is the same and her man made tits are exceptional .
Thanks for the info on her number.
Buncha fucking Jerks.
She ripps you all off and you forgive her?
She's a skank like many.
Buncha fucking Jerks.
She's a skank like many. Originally Posted by Scroggy12

It is clear that you have issues with me and have nothing better to do than attack / bash / slander/ make up lies about any provider that I comment on . And now that you have been banned on these sites you have not only continued to sign up with new handles, but now you have taken to posting on backpage slandering & bashing these providers with no name . You fucking sick pussy ! Have you actually had a visit with her or any of Stacy's friends that you post shit about ? You are an admitted liar about your reviews and comments about providers that you feel took advantage of your generosity , then rejected you . If you have issues with me , then come after me , not the providers that I have seen . You're becoming mentally unstable here . You are too wrapped up and consumed by this lifestyle !
Buncha fucking Jerks.
The only reason I posted this was that when SAB ripped me off , I posted a very critical warning / alert about her doing that . And I was very surprised that SHE had the balls to call me to apologize and offer the free make up visit . I didn't hold back anything in my negative comments about her when she did that last July . So when SHE initiated the text to me with apologize and offer to make it up no charge , I thought that my posting this was the right thing to do
Buncha fucking Jerks.

Whoa!!!!!
Scroggy... you are Franky Tree Lewis????

Relax Roadrash.... I'll visit every day until we can all reach an adorable conclusion to the revolting return of this fucktard.....

Always happy to help you Vermont.... errrrr.... A/HV fuckers out.
Rodosh, what you did is very nice and responsible. I support you. I really hope the provider would see this and appreciate it.